Probation: Visstick9

Hey Visstick,
Welcome to the team! I will be your probation leader.

During your probation period, you must aim to build 5 houses in 5 different regional styles. However, I encourage probies to build over the 5 mandatory houses to further improve their building skills.

Every time you build a house in-game, leave the nearest /warp, coordinates, and house number on this thread. I prefer to give feedback in-game, and post overall feedback here to let the mods know how you're doing, as well as for you to reflect on it when building future houses!

To find available plots, you can do the following:
-Open dynmap and enable open plots.
-Look at /warp build.
-Ask people in the game, if there are no plots open, I could also plot some for you on a test plot, just ask!

I expect you to always reflect on past feedback when building new houses, as this is a way for you to show improvement. After a month has passed, I can approve you as full builder if you have shown a good understanding of how things work in the server, if I still feel like you really need more help, I will extend your probation period.

-I already went through your first house and left some melons, please go back and address them, let me know when you have done so. Also make sure you write the right /warp name here, as the current one you posted was wrong!

Again, Welcome to the Team and good luck!
-Ever

Visstick9

Storyteller
I upgraded my other house following your instructions (I removed the melons) and I built a new house making use of your comments.

~probation build two~

nearest warp :
Merkley
coordinates : 1806, 76, 14901

Reactions: JJLyric

Visstick9

Storyteller
hey kai,

I have been looking around the server for the past week but I can't find a single open plot anywhere not even at the locations given at /warp build. could you maybe give me a plot to work on?

Hey Visstick, I can open up some plots on your plot in test world if there aren't any available. Just out of curiosity, what is your timezone, I been wanting to catch up with you in-game to go through your houses as it's better to give feedback.

Reactions: Visstick9

Visstick9

Storyteller
thank you for taking the effort, I'm in the central European timezone (netherlands). how do I find my plot in testworld?

Hey Visstick, we have assigned you a test plot at /warp visstick, feel free to build there whenever you want, If it happens that you can't find any plots open, I will plot some for you there!

I will also like to go through House #2 in-game together, is it possible for you to join during noon time, maybe tomorrow or whenever you have time?

I went through houses 1 and 2 with Visstick in-game, not too much feedback was given except for how to better organize your ints, and some minor changes!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Just a heads up that I finally got a chance to look at your wickenden house; left some feedback/suggestions above. Overall nice job with it!