Probation: ViserysII

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I'll be your probation leader, if someone hasn't already taken you on.

So, I need to see 5 houses in 5 different styles built by you. I'll go through any faults or things that need improvement with you and at the end of your probation month you can be promoted to fullbuilder. I'll go through any buildings you post on this thread during the entire month, not just the five.
More plots await you! Go forth and build!

ViserysII

Emissary
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Aerio!
It will be so nice to work with you! I built another house in / warp sarsfield.
XYZ: -5972.500/82.23763/10866.752
See you!

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Great! I left a few melons in the Norrey house. It is good otherwise, so approved from me after the changes mentioned are made which are possibly going to be large. Mainly, shifting the sleeping area to be closer to the fire.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Okay, we have been through your first four in game, really good stuff! I've had no issues so far but would like you to do something of a style other than westerlands. Maybe the Reach or ask Simbaa if there is anything at Ashwood you can do.

ViserysII

Emissary
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Aerio!
I made another house now in a different region, in the reach, it's in front of Highgarden, so / warp highgarden haha!
I built houses in the north, reach and the westerlands. I'm looking for plots in the other kingdoms.

• Haha
Reactions: AerioOndos

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Brilliant! We went over the HG house in game and I think you've done them with flying colours! you still have about 3 weeks left of your probation month to go, so take that time to develop your building skills.

You are already very good with use of space and furnishing but it doesn't help to look at any of Endy or Amm's houses occasionally to see if there is any cool furniture you could try using yourself!

What you might also want to do in the rest of your probation month is to look into what minis are available and what projects you might want to do in future!

Reactions: SeapunkPeaches

ViserysII

Emissary
Pronouns
he/him
Oh that's so nice!
Aerio, I made two stalls in the north of Duskendale, it is behind of a huge house symbol
see u

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
10 days to go! I'll have a look at the duskendale sprawl house and double check the oxcross ones when I get on next.