probation Vickon Greyjoy

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 8
Quarry workers house + yard
closest warp is vkmine and then go south.
coordinates are: X: -6494,305 Y: 69.50000 Z: 9014,993
the house is from a quarry worker but they don't take things home so representing that is tough.
i feel it is more a farmer now with the pig pen and all. i had help outlining the yard and where things were going to go from Ric.
anyway i like the house the yard looks good but doesnt fit the persons profession that good. so there are things i like and dislike here. :|

Antony

Printmaker
The house, is all good, but the yard has some major problems, some of them have already been noted by Ric, on site, with melons.
Heres my feedback:
  • The only few things I have to note, is to remove the chicken pen, because I feel that there is no need for another one in the same hamlet,
  • And also to add a bit more grass on the edges and some bushes
  • I also must say, that the two of the veggie patches are way too big, the carrot and turnip one, so with that, I'd advice to cut each one in half and put something else, like some herbs for example.

Hope my feedback was helpfull :D

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 9
Farmer
closest warp is hagsmire1
coordinates are: X: -1037,710 Y: 43,00000 Z: 4564,017
the house is fixed but there was no mention of a yard.
i messaged Des and asked her if i should do the yard.
as soon as i have an answer i will post it here.
anyway thanks for the amazing feedback already not only on this build but on all builds. i feel i have improved a lot already. but i still need to learn a lot. :D

Antony

Printmaker
Good, house is ok btw, as he have sorted everything in game regarding that. When you get the info about the yard, and have it made if you need to, I'll approve.

Good luck with the yard, if a yard is to be made after all:D

Antony

Printmaker
Yes, should be better to remove it imo.
The yard also needs a bit more mud, it is a wet area.
Also add a bit more oak wood on the walls and fix the door frame, have the door on the outside, rather than there it is now, also never forget the path to the door.

Thats my general feedback now.
Good luck :D

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 10
farmer
coordinates are: X: -7239,520 Y: 41,00000 Z: 15334,700
i like the house. some people said to remove the loft. i like it though.
also i didn't do the yard. its a big yard and i wont be able to spend a lot of time on it until the 1st of august because i am going on a camp with the scouts so i wouldn't be able to devote myself fully. and to pick it back up after two weeks i find a bit disorientating. and i want to do it in one session so i can focus myself fully on it.
sorry for the rambling.

Reactions: ContraBlonde

Antony

Printmaker
Ok, sorry for delaying to check your tenth house.
The house looks overall good, and has been approved by EarlNosyGarlic, but the yard remains to be done.
But judging from other yards that you have done, I must say, that I think, that you are ready to become a full builder.
Your probation has ended :D
(But finish that yard when you come back;))

Reactions: ContraBlonde