probation Vickon Greyjoy

Antony

Printmaker
Hey Vickon, I'll be your probation leader for this month.

I'll provide the feedback for each one of the houses you'll provide. Remember you must build at least 5 different houses in 5 different locations.

Wish you good luck:)

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 1
profession is farmer. the yard to the left also belongs to me the shared yard not.
the closest warp is seascale and the coordinates are: x:-8824, 715 Y: 39,00000 Z-935,948

Reactions: Antony

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 2
profession is fisherman + the yard.
the closest warp is whitegrove or norridge (whatever you prefer :))
the coordinates are: X: -2956,542 Y: 55,00000 Z: 18833,788
i like it a lot i hope you will like it to.

Antony

Printmaker
For the second House, I must say, that it is generaly very good, and the things that need fixing are really minor stuff.
  • Remove one of the 3 racks for fish, as it just feels like theres no need for it, also the neighboring guy has also 3, so it would be better if we stayed on another number, basicaly 2.
  • Have the wood chopping things, the log and the ax on top, closer to the firewood pile, its a bit too far away.
  • Make the veggie patch a bit bigger, as theres a bit of empty space you could use around to enlarge it.
  • Also a small table near the net rack, would be a good idea, so that the fisherman can repair it.
  • Ah, and one more thing, have the clothlines hanging in the house preferably on another location, except above the bed, the people would like to have water from the washed clothes fall on them.
I hope my feedback was usefull :D

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
hey i am going to fix it as soon as possible but i am still in school and i have some work to do.
but i try to fix it as soon as i can. that might be today or tomorrow.
anyway, have a beautifull day.

Reactions: Antony

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
so i made the interior of the build and i am planning on doing the yard but maybe tomorrow.
i got some tips from the project lead but i wanted to wait for your opinion.

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 3
profession is farmer.
closest warp is sfham2.
the coordinates are: X: -6406,847 Y: 60,66300 Z: 11004,994
i had a hard time doing the yard and you can probably see it. and it just didn't feel right i tried a lot of different things but it didn't work.
i am not happy with the yard.:(
so any help and feedback is welcome.

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 4
the tavern keeper's house.
closest warp is romohamlet or romoquarry.
the coordinates are: X: -170,525 Y: 42,00000 Z: 15737,925
i like this one a lot.

Antony

Printmaker
I also, approve of that one too, as we basicaly sorted everything out in action, while building.
Good luck with the 5th House :D

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 5
a knife/ dagger maker at mances camp.
closest warp is mancescamp4 and go south then.
the coordinates are: X: -1642,586 Y: 52,50000 Z: -20434,119
the outside i think is fine not everything was nicely planned so when i started the roof gave me some problems.
i also have a hard time to really make it a knife/ dagger maker. i tried my best but it didn't really work.:(
i asked help with that but they also didn't know how to fix it.

Vickon_Greyjoy

Bard
build number 7
profession is a communal bakehouse.
closest warp is sfham2.
coordinates are: X: -6400,525 Y: 54,00000 Z: 11002,575
The outside feels a bit bland. the inside i like.
There was no mention of a yard or an outline for one so i didn't do it yet.
it isn't the best one i have build. i realise this but i still hope it is good enough.
with kind regards: Pieter/ Vickon.

Antony

Printmaker
The shed, no 6, is ok, he sorted everything in game, as for the no 7, I'll check it when I get back on.

Good luck with the next one:D