Completed Probation: tobinator1606

Feedback on house 7:
Generally, some aspects of this house is too high class. Its supposed to be lower middle class.
The basement has to be completely redone. It's wayyy too high class. Only high class homes and castles would have offices like this. Get rid of the painting, make the fireplace more basic, smaller desk, get rid of the glass flagon and the light in the corner, make a more basic chair without using the stool cushion and nowhere on the server would you find a floor that only has faith carved stone.
The first room from the front entrance also has some issues. It's hard to see what the room is supposed to be other than a second office (Why would he have 2?). The room also has 3 different wall materials. 2 walls are stone and red timber. One wall is vertical oak and closed studding oak. The last wall is oak panels and vertical oak. It's generally a very messy room.
In the bedroom, remove the mirror. I'd also remove the cloth slabs over the bed for two reasons; it's a bit too high class and it's not properly supported.
Your outside walls are all red timber, yet you use oak timber inside. If you use D&W for inside walls, at least make them the same kind of D&W as the outside walls.
The rafters in the hallway/kitchen outside the main bedroom goes the wrong way. It's supposed to straddle the shortest distance.
It's the same with the rafters in the first room you meet when you enter the building. This room also has a block missing from the ceiling.

I like the interiour of the top two rooms, although the interiour walls are the wrong material. Everything else needs to be redone, I fear.

Tobi

Poet
1. Build 10
2. /warp burleyhf1
3. X -2498 / Z 124 / Y -10301

A low class house. Had no further information.

Feedback on house 9:
A nice house that fits Lonmouth great :)

Feedback on house 10:
The only thing I would change is the fur sheet that hangs down in front of the sleeping area. It separates the sleeping area from the fireplace, and thus you keep the heat away from the sleeping area. You would want it to be as warm as possible in this northernly location. Its nothing against you, though, as I see that all the other buildings in the hamlet are built in the same fashion. Otherwise, good job :)

And congrats on your test getting approved :)

Feedback on house 8:
It's already approved, but there are a few things I would change.
The cleaver is facing the wrong way. Rotate it 180. I would even change out the cleaver for a dagger. Only high class homes and butchers would have a cleaver like that. A dagger would be more fitting for this house.
You suspend bushels from oak hoppers in the ceiling, but the rest of the ceiling is spruce. I would change out the hoppers with either spruce hoppers or spruce stairs.
Otherwise, good build.

Tobi

Poet
1. Build 13
2. /warp fleabottomcopy
3. X 3914 / Y 73 / -1079

A chandler with tentant apartments above.

Feedback on build 13:
For most of Kings Landing, the stone gradient on buildings go from the darkest at the bottom to the lightest towards the top. I wouldnt have Dark Stormlands Cobble near the top of the stone foundation.
For the interiour, You've made a two-block tiered workstation/display. This leaves 2 blocks empty under the top layer, which looks most like it's floating. I would have the bottom tier continue underneith the top tier.
You've also made a dividing wall with halfdoors. While this isn't wrong as such, they just don't look as good as full blocks.
You've made a vaulted ceiling, however youve only used stormlands brick for the vault. Mix it up with either some Monochrome Dark Sandstone and/or some Stormlands Cobble.
The middle floor looks a bit weird with the 2.5 block ceiling height. There's also no rafters under the ceiling. I would move the entire floor up one block and add rafters. You have plenty of space in the attic to still have a functional floor upstairs.

Feedback on build 14:
Only thing I have is that I am not sure what the wattle fence under the overhang by the garden is good for.

You still have minor issues, but you are improving a lot.
Before I let you loose without the probie tag, I would like to see one more good low-class home in KL from you. There are plots open at /warp kl14 and /warp kl33b

Tobi

Poet
1. Build 15
2. /warp kl33
3. X 3694 / Z 64 / -592

A small House with storage and kitchen in bottomfloor. An shared room in first floor, and sleeping area in second floor.

Feedback on house 15:
Overall a very well done house with just a few issues.
Your D&W pattern is on point. Well done.
The plot is marked both "Domestic" and "Granary", so I have a hard time finding out whether JJLyric intended this to be one or the other. I will give you feedback as if the house is domestic.
You have added some notes on the chimney upstairs. This would indicate that the tennants are litterate. In face, very few people would be litterate and in the low class areas you should just assume that noone can read or write.
You have added two furnaces upstairs for a small heating stove. I would have only added the one and raised them up a block. Right now you have thatch carpet all the way up against the fireplace, which is a fire hazard.
There's a small food prep area upstairs, which makes no sense when you have a food prep area downstairs also.

Finally, you've added a staircase up against the backwall. For this particular build, I would have also placed it up against the backwall. You are restricted upstairs because of the roof and adding it here allows for a full staircase and a full floor upstairs. However, generally when doing townhouses, you would usually try to avoid staircases against the front or back walls, as these are the only places for windows.

I would also suggest adding a small dormer on the roof on the front side.

Other than that, a well-built build.

I think you are ready to be let loose without the probie tag. You've proven yourself with 15 builds over a period of just over a month.
Ask a mod ingame to promote you. Remember that even without the probie tag, you can always ask other builders for feedback on your builds.
Congratulations and welcome to Westeroscraft.