Probation: shel

shel

Bard
Build 1: -2712X 46Y 8649Z
/warp deddington
High middle class residential house with decent sized garden and lean-to.

shel

Bard
Build 3: -6703X 42Y 17687Z
/warp uffering
Low class Grocer with very crammed living space but a relatively large kitchen.

shel

Bard
Build 4: 1178X 37Y 6758Z
/warp sweetwillow
Mid-low class fisherman with a decent sized house, but poorly maintained.

shel

Bard
Build 6: -2735X 46Y 8644Z
/warp deddington
High-middle class residential with lots of living space and 3 bedrooms.

_Benja

Street Preacher
Hey shel! I'll claim you as a leader ;)! It looks like you've got the swing of how this works! I'm excited but I'm a bit busy so I hope you don't mind the slight delay on the feedback. I'll try to get to you as soon as possible tomorrow <3

Per Usual: My feedback is important but always remember that if the project lead has feedback it must be addressed as well!

Reactions: shel and Elduwin

shel

Bard
Hey shel! I'll claim you as a leader ;)! It looks like you've got the swing of how this works! I'm excited but I'm a bit busy so I hope you don't mind the slight delay on the feedback. I'll try to get to you as soon as possible tomorrow <3

Per Usual: My feedback is important but always remember that if the project lead has feedback it must be addressed as well!

shel

Bard
SPECIAL BUILD: Sawmill
Build 9: -208X 46Y 4129Z
/warp erenfordham2
Small sawmill that processes the trees from around the area for use of the people of Erenford.

Rattlez

Messenger
Hel Shel! Your houses at Deddington are looking great, both exterior and interior. The only mistakes i could find were with the brick pallette and the woodern roof, however these are only small things and imo you are pretty much on the same level as most builders.
I work in the army so im only home at weekends, try to catch me online if possible, otherwise just fix the few minot mistakes and Ill aprove your buildings xD

Reactions: shel

shel

Bard
Build 10: -8609X 50Y 20258Z
/warp bandavassal1
Poor farmer's house, but spacious (has no given garden room)

shel

Bard
Build 11: -2951X 56Y 8869Z
/warp dedham2
Poor farmer, wife recently died during childbirth, so a family of 3. Large yard.

PS: Can someone explain to me what's happening? I know I sound super rude here but it's not sarcastic at all: I really don't know, all of the other probies are getting reviewed and even though I have many more nothing is happening... Am I doing something wrong?

Since Benja only is on the server for a limited amount of time I'll fill in as a part time leader

First things first the house at Deddington is fine, just remember the stuff we talked about in game.
The sawmill at Erenfordham2 is nice as well- remember to follow and fix feedback provided by the project leader.
The house at Dedham2 is good, however im starting to notice that you like to place the coin block a lot. Nip that habit in the bud because most people (especially not the lower class) had money laying around. Also, make sure you dont use 4 types of wood in 1 house, replace the spruce ceiling with jungle/oak.

Reactions: _Benja and shel

_Benja

Street Preacher
Sincere apologies for the delay... To start off:

Uffering House:

Nice work!! No complaints here :D

Sweetwillow House:

I think this looks good! =) My only comment is on the double furnace, I would replace it with a single furnace or (if you wanna go for the 2 wide fireplace) look at some /warp ikea examples at the fireplace examples it gives there!

Rollingford House:

Good work! I only see two fixes here: In the kitchen area, instead of the double cabinets I would replace one part with a kitchen bench with drawers and / or a wood slab next to it (I'll leave an example above the house). As for the yard, I would put a wattle fence on the side to prevent the tools showing on both sides.

Deddington House & ErenfordHam2 House:

Ammika addressed (<3)

Wull Hamlet 7 House:

Good work again!!! I only have one thing to mention: The shelf above the table looks like it has no support on the end, with a crate and wood up there that looks awfully heavy, I would put a slab on the end to make it more stable :)

Bandavassal1 House:

Good work!! I have only a few things to mention here: For a poor farmer they probably wouldn't have scrolls in their house (they probably couldn't read), the keg upstairs might be a bit too much for a low class house, but you might ask Enah to see if it's okay ;).

Good job! And I apologize it took me this long to get to this :)