Completed Probation: Razordawn

Antony

Printmaker
Great, I'll check it out today, and post my feedback, with this done, consider your probation over! :D
(I'll say the welcome to the team part when approving)

Antony

Printmaker
The tavern is nice overall.
So my feedback is, more stylistic if I may say.
So I have the followings things to say:
1. Have the space of the tavern, be open, no panel/division between drinking space and the kitchen. Check the tavern/inn at Gaunt or the Ivy inn for examples. Also no need for the kitchen to be one block higher.
2. Have the sides be made of stone, like the inn at Parren, with the words sides, I mean the western and eastern sides of the building, with buttresses even.
(Now thats more of a personal preference, a suggestion, merely because I think it looks much cooler, if your personal taste is against that, I wouldn't have a single issue)
Στιγμιότυπο 2021-05-27, 9.10.22 μμ.png
3)Remove the cracks from the chimney, it feels too brittle.
4)Remove the smoker. If you want a smoker, make a bigger one and put some firewood on its, one side.
5)Put the firewood underneath the overhang.
6)Remove the butchering stuff. Its a poor farming community, meat isn't after all a big part of their diet, and if some villager wants to kill his animal he can do it by himself. Cutting meat in the tavern can happen in the kitchen. Again, meat, didn't play that big a part, if at all.
7)Put supports underneath the overhangs, you know wooden fences and shit.

Fix those, few stuff and I'll approve! :D
AH... and also, welcome to the team, with those fixed, your probation is finished, and you can ask a Mod to make you a full-builder!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Flip90