Completed Probation Patrick / Yzyc

Hey Patrick,
Welcome to the team! I will be your probation leader.

During your probation period, you must aim to build 5 houses in 5 different regional styles. However, I encourage probies to build over the 5 mandatory houses to further improve their building skills.

Every time you build a house in-game, leave the nearest /warp, coordinates, and house number on this thread. I prefer to give feedback in-game, and post overall feedback here to let the mods know how you're doing, as well as for you to reflect on it when building future houses!

To find available plots, you can do the following:
-Open dynmap and enable open plots.
-Look at /warp build.
-Ask people in the game, if there are no plots open, I could also plot some for you on a test plot, just ask!

I expect you to always reflect on past feedback when building new houses, as this is a way for you to show improvement. After a month has passed, I can approve you as full builder if you have shown a good understanding of how things work in the server, if I still feel like you really need more help, I will extend your probation period.

Again, Welcome to the Team and good luck!
-Ever

Reactions: Patrick/Yzyc
Went over the 2 above houses with Patrick in-game:

KL23 house: Not much feedback was given!

KL house on Pat's plot: We did some changes to the ints here and there, besides that the house looked nice

Reactions: Patrick/Yzyc