Probation: NoMoreFun_

_Benja

Street Preacher
Hey NoMore! Welcome to the team! I'm gonna take you on as a probation leader and for the remainder of this month it is asked that you build 5 houses (Or more) preferably in different styles and classes (with nearest warp & coordinates). As far as feedback goes, I can either talk with you in game and we can discuss your builds, or if we play different timezones I can post on here some feedback for you to address! If you have any questions feel free to ask me in game or leave a message here and I'll be sure to get back to you :) Have fun!

_Benja

Street Preacher
House 1:

I only have a few things to point out but aside from that, great job!

Interiors:
No complaints here! I really like how good you did with using what space you had :)

Exteriors:

• I notice the garden has a lot of vegetables. I'd tone that down a bit and add an area for chopping wood as it seems the woodshed out front is quite full! (They'd need somewhere to chop)
  • I'd also add maybe a small clothesline to the garden and/or a small wheelbarrow to give it a bit more exterior detail!
Altogether a nice build, good job!

House 2:

We talked a bit in-game on some interior/exterior fixes and I'm thoroughly impressed with how you've applied it! The only thing I might want to see here for the exteriors is a small wheelbarrow (Again for the crop harvest)

Good work!

House 3:

Again, thoroughly impressed with what you've done :O!

It looks like you and Majic did some work but I might just add one thing... The wood shed seems to have quite a bit of wood. Where do they chop this? You might try to find a small spot that could suffice as a woodchopping area.

Good work!

You're doing good! I look forward to reviewing your remaining builds :)

_Benja

Street Preacher
Can I get an update? How are things going with your builds? If you've been busy or have any questions about it just let me know :)

_Benja

Street Preacher
Another well done house! No complaints here and it appears the project leader was satisfied with your build as well. Good work!

_Benja

Street Preacher
House #5 looks good! My only note is that there is a shed directly behind the build that's plotted with the house so I ask that you finish that too :)

_Benja

Street Preacher
Just a little bump for any update and a quick note!

A reminder that you are more than welcome to post past your five houses if you want more feedback :)

_Benja

Street Preacher
Would any mods like to further review any of his houses in game? I am pleased with the results of @Nomorefun_ 's builds and I believe that he is ready to take the next step towards Builder rank!

If/when you are approved and have any further questions pertaining to future builds please feel free to ask me for any feedback and I'd be happy to provide! You did a great job so I think you should do fine :)

-Benja

Reactions: Elduwin