Probation: Mayflumes

Ammika

Playwright
Since I have time to wipe my own ass now I'll be your probie leader! I left a few signs on the inside. So far what you have isn't so bad! The hearth design is a bit odd so I made some examples of newer ones up on the yellow glass. Try not to crowd the house too much - since its so small it can be/look crammed easily. The yard is alright as well but try and have it be a little more level - I'll leave an example of what I mean

Ammika

Playwright
My only critique out of all these houses would be the HG farmstead interior wise. It's tall enough that you could utilize more loft space and do away with the awkward log beam in the middle. This is a personal thing but I don't really like having a bunch of food in the house. I think the bread on the table is fine but all the hanging stuff looks messy.

Mayflumes

Poet
I finished the house in /warp wghamlet1 , not too sure about the windows but overall I think it looks good
XYZ -3516 / 48 / 18696

Mayflumes

Poet
I furnished a weavers house and I built a bakers house at a /warp norrey
Weaver XYZ 899 / 61 / -14988
Baker XYZ 861 / 79 / -15012

Mayflumes

Poet
I furnished a whole row of tenement houses at /warp millmerton it was 4 rooms overall, I do have to talk to kul about whether he wants clothes inside the house or on clotheslines outside.
XYZ -72 / 51 / 17854

Mayflumes

Poet
I built a tannery at /warp sarsfield This one was tricky, I hope i represented the tanning process correctly
XYZ -6053 / 62 / 10779

Mayflumes

Poet
Furnished and did the yards of three houses at /warp woodwright
XYZ -6074 / 38 / 19467
XYZ -6059 / 38 / 19467
XYZ -6013 / 37 / 19453

Last edited: