This is my probation thread
first house at:

/warp eronfordHam2

low class hunter, wife works in sept, 2 children

X: -196 Y: 46 Z: 4131

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Adorkabley
Heyo, I was approved by Banty to become a probation leader and I had already given you feedback on two of your houses so far- so I guess that means I get to be your leader lol

So far so good, nothing awfully wrong is sticking out, you're ints are practical and I like that, the only minor thing that I see is just the over usage of the dead hare and fowl blocks. It is a hunters house yes, but maybe try to have a shed where he keeps his traps or something :)

Reactions: shel
Well done Margaery! I don't have any complaints with the house externally. Interiors are fine, a bit cluttered for my taste, but they are nice.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
third house at:

/warp brandybottom

middle class butcher. butcher, wife and daughter. 1 worker upstairs in attic. 4 people in total

Coords: -7228 41 15295

Also there was a flower cart in front of the butcher that was available for building and I built that too, but idk if that counted as a full "build" if you know what I mean, but I still thought it wouldn't hurt to put it in.

• Haha
Reactions: Adorkabley
hey sorry for the short absence, mid terms are popping up like pimples on a dry back.

I took a look at your broom houses and all of them are appropriately and neatly furnished (kudos!)
For the Brandybottom house I noticed jack had some feedback for you so as long as you address that its an A+ house.