Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Build #20
Inn
/warp rankenfell
-3678, 44, 9495

I had help on the interior by Xeson.
+ I already implement lots of feedback by mods.

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Build #21
Horsebreeding farmer
/warp knotthf
-46, 56, -14563

Build #22
Animal barn
/warp knott
-444. 48, -14415

Build #23
Supply vender
/warp rk3
-3416, 68, 9881

Build #24
Fisher
/warp rk3
-3416, 68, 9881

Build #25
Farmer
/warp rk3
-24415, 68, 9889

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Build #26
Granary with Watermill
+ Docks & boats for the fishing hamlet
/warp rk3
-3357, 40, 9812

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
I reviewed a few of Luk_Em's house's together. The most consistent mistakes were interior ones. Simply being more cautious of the amount of money things cost and that the family had. However, there were a few notes of messy thatch, inappropriate logic and poor stylistic choices (Overdecor) that were noted aswell. I may have reviewed 5 houses but after going through these 5 homes together I would like to see 1-2 more that especially take into account what I mentioned. Your yard work and exteriors are for the most part strong and up-to-standard.
So before I approve you to become a full builder by the end of the month I want to see this list addressed—

• Large Carpet, not messy/random patches of thatch
  • Consistent wood type interior-wise, unless stylistically depicted by the project lead.
  • Avoid 1x2+ hopper tables as they look unstable
  • Lower the number of interior goods, less can be more.
  • Lower the number of items that would have to have been bought in lower class homes (Pots, knives, saws, etc.)
  • Less food in general. Most it would have been sold off

Reactions: Luk

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Build #27
Fisher
/warp rk3
-3349, 46, 9841

Build #28
Tool Maker
/warp rk1
-4118, 56, 9288

Build #29
Tool Maker
/warp rk1
-4126, 58, 9323

Build #30
Stone Cutter
/warp rk1
-4129, 56, 9288

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Build #31
Barrel Maker
/warp heskey
-6399, 39, 1672

Build #32
Fisher
/warp saltern
-9476, 37, -90

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
I have reviewed two of Luk's homes and they were very strong both interior, and extior wise. I have full confidence he is ready to become a full builder when the time is up! When it is over ask a mod to remove your [N] and to allow you to select your plot.

Before moving onto a full project (if that is your interest) you must complete two mini-builds such as a hamlet, holdfast, large industry section, or anything that requires more extensive planning than a house/structure.

Just early warnings I always give, don't be hasty with your first project, give yourself some time to slowly work your way up to larger projects. Trust any project leader, projects are more work than you predict and our standards have made it so that they take a while to complete!

I hope to see you around for a long time! Welcome to the community!

Last edited: