Completed Probation : lounesss

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Hey Lounesss I will be your probation leader for the next month! I look forward to helping you reach the server's standards for building. You already know the format for logging your builds which is great, I will leave an Iron Throne Block above a house after reviewing it to let you know I have seen it. You should check those then for any feedback I might have left. However, I prefer to work in game with you whenever time permits so if ever you have a question you can wait for me in game!
-scub

Reactions: lounes

lounes

Poet
PROBATION BUILD 2
Warp : KL1
Tp : 3126 44 -1290

(only the inside + with the help of alex for the profession)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scubooty

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Each individual district is marked by a number btw. So for example the second build is in KL1, just thought that might help both of us for finding any builds there lol

Reactions: lounes

lounes

Poet
PROBATION BUILD 6
Warp : kl23
Tp : 3902 85 -910

this plot was a “special” even tho it was complicated, I’m quite satisfied with the result, I hope you’ll like it

Reactions: Flip90 and Scubooty

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Also a small update, you currently have done 3 different styles of houses. Reach, Crownlands, and KL. For the probation time you still will need to find 2 other styles to build in. If you need any help finding some different areas let me know or also you can try /warp build.

lounes

Poet
hello ! yes about that it’s kinda hard to find plots in the /warp build , not everything is mentioned. I’ll try to find some open plots in the north or in the south.

also I’m gonna be quite inactive the end of this week, I won’t be at home

Reactions: Flip90

lounes

Poet
PROBATION BUILD 14
Tp : 3932 80 -893
PROBATION BUILD 15
Tp : next to the n14
PROBATION BUILD 16
Tp : 3958 83 -880
PROBATION BUILD 17
Warp : kl25
Tp : 3173 60 -771

(I know more KL builds but I was bored and I didn’t find an other area with open plots lol)

lounes

Poet
PROBATION BUILD 18
Warp : your project (frost)
PROBATION BUILD 19
Warp : torhamlet2
PROBATION BUILD 20
Warp : coltonplots

(I’ll add the TP later im not in game) :)

lounes

Poet
also forgot to mention that I helped endy and alex, by making ints of warehouses in KL1. the project has been approved now so I’m a bit late lmao