Probation: LordUnicorn1023

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
So i came so late that the tags were removed from the one new house. I think I found it but I'm sorry if it's the wrong one/

Cheese ≠ Peasant as its fairly uncommon. Generally, I don't see most builders depicting cheese or using it in their builds. Gotta remember the Money. Never stop thinking about how much things cost. How things were made and the labor and materials it would have cost to have done.
Tight lower rafters for the loft creating a tight space
Too much thatch on the ground it becomes an undesirable mess with the number of items already within the room.

One of your Woodwright houses has an unacceptable fireplace. Those rocks are just hanging with no support.

You can move onto full builder today. But please be wary about overfilling your space. Less can be more. It's just learning how to make it feel full without cramming a ton of details into space.

Take into account logic more and think over what you're doing and if it'd work in real life.

Continue asking for feedback. I feel bad as I wasn't around as much as I'd have liked but yet again, school. I do still believe their is plenty of room to improve, and I would really encourage you to spend more time building homes before moving up to a bigger project :).

That being said don't rush into a bigger project they're a lot of work, more than you expect. Give yourself some more time to get a feel on how the process is and how much research is required.

That being said, it's super late for me so good luck and has fun building on your new plot!

bobbycatfisher

Messenger
Thanks so much otty! Your feedback has been very helpful in my progress as a builder and I am excited to join the server fully. I will definitely go fix those problems and I will of course always be looking for more feedback. Again, thank you very much! :)