Probation: lavahunter92

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Lava! I'll be your probation leader for the next month. Just to remind you, you need to build at least 5 houses, each in a different style and tag them for me to give you feedback. Remember to post all houses here, even the ones we talk about in-game, along with their coords and the closest warp. I prefer to give feedback directly to you, but if necessary I can leave some on the houses and/or post here in the thread.

Good luck and welcome to the team! :D

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey lava, just to update things here:

We've been thru your first 3 houses and your 4th house is already approved. Good job so far! :D

Reactions: ContraBlonde

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Note: While I was on vacation the ints and yard were done for me by someone else, I'm not sure who though.
I see, it probably happened with Veggies permission so everything should be alright. Let's just skip this one. And the 5th house we've been thru in-game. Good job so far! :)

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Lava! I had a look at your last two builds and they are already approved and, in the 7th, we went thru the exts part together before you did the ints. Jack did minor changes on the ints in your barn, but the general structure remained the same AFAIK.

So I believe that you are now ready to become a full builder! Next time you're on remember to ask a mod to promote you and don't forget you can have your own plot now ;)

Congrats and welcome (definitely) to the team! :D