Probation: JosephUnderlight

Joseph

Bard
I just finished my first probation is a low class house in King's Landing with 2 floors and an attic
It's in /warp KL32
Coordinates: X: 3575 Y: -815
I hope you like it!

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Joseph, congrats :D

I'll be your probation leader for the following month. Just a reminder that you need to build at least 5 houses in 5 differente styles. I'll go thru these houses (and all others you make within the period) and give you feedback, preferably directly to you but I can leave it in the house or here in the thread if necessary. When the periods ends, if I judge you ready, I'll approve you as a full builder.

Good luck! :)

Reactions: Joseph

Joseph

Bard
Hi Ric! Thank u for want to be my leader here I upload my second probation it is in /warp KL32 is a middle class house
Coordinates: x3562 y-693

Joseph

Bard
Hi ric! I just end my 3# probie build it's a house farm in Varner
I just want to say thank u for the feedbacks that you gave me yesterday I really need it
So I hope you like the house
Coordinates: -3024 15370

Joseph

Bard
Hi ric! I end my 4# probie builder is in KL32 it's a fisherman house
I hope you like it!
Coordinates: x 3602 y -697

Joseph

Bard
My probie build 9# is a low class house in /hhham2 InvertedWinger help me with the yard and give me some feedbacks to do a house I'm so grateful with him
Coordinates: x-7041 y37 z20447

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Joseph!

I had a look with you at all your houses, apart from the last one which I had a look on my own. I left some minor feedback there for you and a suggestion from Marg too.

Also, from having a look at your last houses, I believe that you are ready and can keep improving yourself as a full builder from now on. So consider yourself approved! Next time you're online ask a mod to promote you and if you want to you can now apply for minis as well.

Congrats and welcome to the team! :D

P.S.: Fiesta salsa quinceañera baila siente el ritmo ponte a sonreir.

Reactions: Joseph

Joseph

Bard
Thank u ric!!!!
Again I'm so glad and I hope do a great job
Even I want to thank all the builders who help me even if they were do something important
Again I'm so grateful thanks very much

Reactions: Ric