Probation: Joseidon

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Joseidon! I'll be your probation leader for the following month. So, to sumarize: you have to build at least 5 houses in 5 different projects. I'll go through your houses and give you feedback on them (prefebly with you in-game, but I may do it alone and leave melons there for you). The same will be done with all other houses you do apart from the 5 mandatory. If by the end of the month you're up to standards, you'll be promoted to full builder.

Good luck! :)

P.S.: About your first two houses: we've been through them together in game and fixed and changed some stuff.

Reactions: ContraBlonde

Joseidon1

Poet
Probation build #11
small cargo boat at /warp dyrtown
6252/36/9061
it is missing marker blocks due to being a test on my plot and it was copied in place while I wasn't online

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Joseidon, just making a quick update post here. We've seen together all your houses (and the boat!). We did have to change some stuff, but nice work overall, you're doing pretty well!

I don't have much to say besides that, the things that needed improvement we've been talking about in-game. But it is pretty nice seeing your desire to make ships and boats and engaging in discussions around them :D

Reactions: DutchGuard