Completed Probation: JB5899

starcat98

Herald
Hey JB, congrats on getting approved and welcome to the team! My name is Star and I'll be your probation leader for the next month! My job will be to provide you with feedback, advice, and tips for building while you work through the probation period and set you up for success as a builder!

For the duration of your probation, you will be tasked with building at least 5 different houses each in a unique style and place. Though this isn't a requirement, try to build a variety of different classes as well, from low to high, as that will help you hone your skills and expose you to the wide variety of builds that we do on the server! For places to build, check out /warp build or feel free to ask around and see if anyone has any open plots. It is also important to note that 5 houses is not the limit of what you can build, so please feel free to build as many houses as you'd like!

When you complete a build, please be sure to tag it with a block of your choice and a sign that has your name and what number probation build it is (i.e. "Probation Build #1", etc.). Then, make a post on here with the same number, the warp where the build is located, what the build is, and the coordinates of the build. I will go through the builds as you post them and provide feedback and subsequently my approval. Please note that my approval is not the same as approval from the project lead, and they may have additional feedback for you. Vice versa, approval from a project lead is not approval from me.

Your probation will last 30 days starting from when you build your first house. If you need more time than that to build the 5 houses, that is absolutely okay, you can take as much time as you need. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through Discord (username same as here), the forums, or in game. Also ask around in game! We're a friendly and helpful community, and most people will be happy to lend a hand or provide feedback anytime you ask!

Happy building and have fun! :)

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #2: Farmer in Willum

/warp willum1, coordinates x 1377, z 17640

*Approved by Probie Lead

**Approved by Project Lead

Last edited:
Reactions: starcat98

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #4: Farmer in Greenstone

/warp greenstone, coordinates x 9134, z 19872

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #5: Farmer in Cobb

/warp romsey, coordinates x 3043, z 14840

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #6: Laborer in Hornvale

/warp hornvale, coordinates x -4331, z 11295

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #7: Vinetown Residential House Low Class

/warp vt11, coordinates x -9398, z 25520

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

starcat98

Herald
We've gone over all the feedback for houses 1 through 5 in-game and I'm very happy with your skills JB, you're doing fantastic! Houses 1-5 have been approved by me. I've glanced at 6 and 7 briefly already, but we can go over some more feedback in-depth next time I see you in-game! Keep up the great work! :)

Reactions: JB5899

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #8: Peasant in Antlers

/warp antlers, coordinates x -4143, z 12280

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #9: Farmer/Basket Weaver in Hornvale

/warp hornvale, coordinates x -4213, z 11172

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:
Reactions: Die Wursttheke

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #10: Farmer in Hornvale

/warp hvseptry, coordinates x -4745, z 11155

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #11: Barn (Storage) in Antlers

/warp antlers, coordinates x 4305, z 9944

*Approved by Probie Lead

Last edited:

JB5899

Storyteller
Pronouns
he/him
Build #11: Farmer in Sweetwillow

/warp lollistonhamlet3, coordinates x 1086, z 6408

Last edited:

starcat98

Herald
Apologies, I'm about 10 days late on this, but your month has passed and your build skills are fantastic, so I'm happy to promote you to full builder! I took a look at your last two builds and I don't have much in the way of feedback, so they're both approved by me. Next time you see a mod in game, feel free to ask them to promote you to full builder! Now you can apply for minis, and once you do two of those (I think that's still the rule), you can apply for projects and immersions! Congrats JB and welcome to the team!