Probation: JaimeLannister

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Jaime, congrats on your approval! :)

I'll be your probation leader for the following month. During the probation, as you're probably aware, you have to build at least 5 houses in 5 different locations, but don't limit yourself to the minimum. I'll give you feedback on all the houses you build, preferably directly to you online, but I may leave it there or in this thread if necessary. After one month if I judge you ready I'll aprove you as a full builder.

Good luck and see you soon!

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Jaime,

Updating here: we've been thru all your houses together, apart from the 9th one (that I had a look on my own). I gave you feedback in all of them and I can see you are adapting pretty well! The 9th house seems solid to me and was already approved when I looked over it. Only a few more days left on the probation :)

Reactions: JaimeLannister

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Jaime!

So your month period has passed and I've seen all your houses. I'm confident that you are ready to procede as a full builder :) Next time you're online remember to ask a mod to promote you.

It might be useful to check the General Building Guidelines page in the wiki. As a full builder you are able now to apply for minis and, after that, immersions and full-projects. Also, if you haven't got one already, remember to ask a mod for a plot.

Congrats and welcome to the team :D

• Love
Reactions: JaimeLannister