Completed Probation: Imic

Imic

Street Preacher
Sorry for disappearing for two weeks, I had personal business to attend to for a week, and then family business was dumped on top of me with almost no warning as soon as the personal business was over.

Reactions: Scubooty

Imic

Street Preacher
Build #32: Low-class Farmer's cottage, /warp Cobbham1 X: 3083 Y: 57 Z: 14901
Note: The Yard was not me, just the building.

Imic

Street Preacher
Build #34: Ruined house, /warp giftham3 X: 5154 Y: 44 Z: -15695
Build #35: Ruined house, /warp giftham3 X: 5168 Y: 45 Z: -15721

Imic

Street Preacher
Build # 36: Ruined house, /warp giftham3 X: 5195 Y: 50 Z: -15706
I could just keep building ruined stone buildings for days. It's like crack cocaine to me, purified into its most potent form, which makes house building look like gone off flour in comparison.

Imic

Street Preacher
Build #37: Ruined barn/house, /warp giftham3 X: 5180 Y: 48 Z: -15695
Build #38: Ruined longhouse, /warp Giftham3 X: 5152 Y: 55 Z: -15732
Build #39: Ruined house, /warp giftham3 X: 5166 Y: 54 Z: -15746
I have a problem.

Imic

Street Preacher
Build #40: Fisherman, /warp varnerham1, X: -2956 Y: 57 Z: 15406
Build #41: Farmer, /warp varnerham1, X: -2949 Y: 58 Z: 15437
Build #42: Farmer, /warp varnerham1, X: -2959 Y: 56 Z: 15396
Build #43: Farmer, /warp varnerham1, X: -2970 Y: 65 Z: 15375
Build #44: Farmer, /warp varnerham1, X: -2963 Y: 57 Z: 15386
Build #45: Herbalist, /warp Varnerham1, X: -2889 Y: 58 Z: 15397

Existence is pain.

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Might wanna take a break or slow down, Imic. Allow your Probation Leader to catch up. Love the enthusiasm of building!

Scubooty

Bookbinder
You built 6 houses in a day. All at the same location. You need to leave plots for other probies and also slow down again. We've talked in game about this, you will speed through a bunch of houses and make the same mistakes in each one and then only afterwards you realize that when we discuss it.

Reactions: Imic

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Last house looks great! Your probation period is over and I am going to let you on to the next step and become a full builder since the only issues I noticed where caused by speeding through houses really quickly. Enjoy being a full builder after a long time as a probie lol

Reactions: Flip90 and lounes

Imic

Street Preacher
Last house looks great! Your probation period is over and I am going to let you on to the next step and become a full builder since the only issues I noticed where caused by speeding through houses really quickly. Enjoy being a full builder after a long time as a probie lol
Well, uh, wow. Thank you. Thank you for the advice, the help, the criticisms, the critique, the godlike tolerance of my constant apologies, self deprication, hyperactivity, "occasional" stubbornness, my tendency to learn about things by bashing my head against them relentlessly until the dizziness and barain damage reaches a magical point where things make sense, my passive aggression whenever the topic of removing a loft came up, and the way in which I go into incredibly long and complicated explanations or runon sentences long and complicated enough to make an amateur fantasy writer look embarrassed at the drop of a long and complicated hat, long and complicated. At long last, I can fulfill my lifelong dreams of, uh... building even more stuff, honestly. I've heard of much worse lifelong dreams though, so it's probably fine. Again, in all seriousness, thank you from the bottom of my lowest blood vessel for helping and putting up with me through all this.

And uh, Luk, if you're reading this... Thank you as well for everything, even if you did work a deep-rooted fear of tables with less than one leg into the deepest depths of my soul.

JJLyric

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Congrats Imic! Maybe a tip for people leading projects is to put a max house thing so like 2 per person so this dosent happen :D