Completed Probation: Imic

Imic

Street Preacher
Build 22: Carpenter sorta, /warp kl25, X: 3148 Y: 63 Z: -915
Not 100% happy with how this one turned out. Might have stuck to the old layout a bit too close.

Scubooty

Bookbinder
If Luk is alright with it I will take over for him and be your Probie leader. We will be restarting your probation period again so after the month if your building is up to standards you will become a full builder. I'll do my best to go over houses with you in game otherwise ill leave feedback with my tag.

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Additionally, I would like you to stop any further building until we have thoroughly discussed all the builds you've completed. There are quite a few that are displaying issues we want to prevent.

Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell

Imic

Street Preacher
Build 22 1/2: I redid the Carpenter from the ground up because I disliked it so much.

Imic

Street Preacher
Build #29: Barn, /warp ormeforrestham1, X: 1300 Y: 67 Z: 15283

I'm still on the fence about the design of this one, I'm definitely going to come back to it once I get some feedback from Patrick and/or you, Scubooty, the love of my life. jk... unless?

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Imic, I haven't been online at the same time as you since the other day and you kept building despite my message saying to hold off building until we had discussed the already built houses. I know plots are hard to come by but please hold off on any further houses.

Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell