Probation: Highlord_Buibui

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! Welcome to the team Buibui! I'll be your probation leader.

I like to do things in person often so I'll be providing feedback whenever we're both on. If you like the stuff to be written out on the forums in addition to the in-person I can do that too.

Please feel free to ask questions whenever I'm on, allow me to be a resource to you.

I also encourage you to interact with others on the server, particularly other probation builders. Believe me when I say that your fellow probation builders will likely become your source of friendship on this server. Getting and being involved in the community is more important than being a perfect builder during this timeframe

Good luck and have fun! I'll run through these homes when we can do it online together!

Highlord_Buibui

Mummer
Hi Otty!

Sorry I've haven been able to catch you in game yet. My family is out of town both this week and next week so I'm not gonna be able to go online very much.

srry again!

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Otty!

Sorry I've haven been able to catch you in game yet. My family is out of town both this week and next week so I'm not gonna be able to go online very much.

srry again!

This is totally fine, terribly sorry I thought I responded to this earlier!

Enjoy time with the family!