Probation: Heroiclust

Heroiclust

Mummer
Hey Heroiclust! So, on your 13th house I left some notes there on feedback. After seeing it, I decided that you still have some things to work before becoming a full-builder so I'm extending your probation for another month (starting today, 13th of July, to be clear). Hopefully we can work on this things together and you'll soon be ready. :)

I would like to add one thing tho. I did not read your note, as it was not there anymore, but I've heard that it was about the plotting. I believe the plot is okay, you can even see one similar to yours on the house beside it. Please, if you think a plot is off somehow, just leave a note pointing it out to the project lead and build somewhere else. You can also ask for opinions and feedback from anyone else, but remember to respect their opinions even if you disagree with them.
The plot nearby was way bigger and had enough space. Mine was 3x3 all the time. i could barely fit anything and I needed to get assistance from 3 other builders before finally managing to build this all together.

• Sad
Reactions: ContraBlonde