Probation: hehehe426

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hello there "Pie," I am very excited to have you join our team. This experience is what you make it, make friends, work hard, have fun and stick around as this server is ever evolving. I will take up your probation. You'll probably need to ask around for some potential build spots and ensure to pay attention to our details and logic.

Here is the review of you first build
-The chimney lacked texture/color add some lighter stone at the top
-We typically prefer the look of grown crops, you do need to bone meal here and there
-Slabbed or hoppered Clothesline is considered outdated to most as it looks topheavy. Use wood carpet instead.
-Nitpicky but poor people didn't have a lot of utensils, usual reserve the utensils to one block
-Good job on maintaining the style of House Broom
-Good Job on dirt placement and gravel mix
-Good job on the simple interior design and logical thinking

Good luck on you next build!

hehehe426

Mummer
Hello, I am back after finishing school, what should I do if I wish to be a builder still? Should I start over?

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey, this is a question best left to a moderator.

My say is you probably need to reapply as you didn't complete your probation nor updated your status/absence while you were gone.

Welcome back!

thecoddfish

Emissary
Staff member
Hey, nice to see that you've come back!

I reviewed your original application and I'm happy for you to stay as a builder rather than going through the reapplication process. However, I would ask that you restart your probation - create a new thread and go from there. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for you to get back up to speed!

Reactions: Emoticone11