Probation : Guilix

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Hey Guilix nice to see you've made it this far! I will be your probation leader.
The goal is to build at least 5 houses each in a different style over the course of the month. You can build as many as you wish so long as you fulfill the required amount.
When possible I like going through the houses with people in game rather than leaving feedback on builds.

Looking forward to helping you along the way!
-Scub

Scubooty

Bookbinder
I've gone through all these in game and left some feedback. Pretty good only very minor feedback was needed. Also the I will leave the IronThroneBlock above each of your tags for the builds I have gone through. Also I refrained from going through the Blondymerton house as its still WIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guilix

Guilix

Street Preacher
I tried to fix the issues you pointed out in my builds but i'm not relly sure what i should do for the "messy house", like should i put things in the middle of the room to make it messy ?

Guilix

Street Preacher
ok i fixed the issues you pointed out. For the rafters thing i don't know how i keep forgetting about that like it's the basis of the building of the roof .
And for the window one i planned on asking you about that cuz the oldtown bricks doesn't rlly match with the arbor brick so i didn't know what to put here, so i put the arbor large bricks windows like you proposed to me

Reactions: Scubooty

Guilix

Street Preacher
Ok i think i fixed the issues you adressed, for the gradient one, to be honest i struggled with that palette whe i did the build.

Guilix

Street Preacher
I did two builds; a house at Red hill, the coords are 6566,56,8991 and a tower at kl 23 (i tested first then jmc teleported it to that place) at 3983,101,-866

Guilix

Street Preacher
Not sure what to change for the bell at the tower, but i think i adressed all the other issues you pointed out

Guilix

Street Preacher
I did my 11th house at ryamsport, the warp is -10227,77,25205. I only did the ints and the roof, the walls were already there when eld proposed me the plot