Completed Probation: FlipHalfling_90

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #2
Nearest warp /warp kl23b
X4031 Y96 Z-879

Notes:
Interior on ground floor i left as it was... Am not to sure if grocer means the shop where they sell products or just the house. It also looks like there will be a small market out the front of the house so perhaps they could sell there produce there.

Edit: I put a small overhang on the front feel free to remove just found the shape of the roof odd.

Edit 2: Fixed all the melons :D. Looks like they got approved but I'm still unsure about the attic space on Build #2 please feedback me on this. Should it be utilized?

Last edited:
Reactions: zac

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Flip, congrats :)

I'll be your probation leader for the following month. Just to reiterate: you'll have to build at least 5 houses in 5 different places. I'll give you feedback on all those houses and on the others you make within the period. I prefer to give feedback directly to you, but I may leave it on the house and/or in this thread if necessary. When the period ends, if I judge you ready, I'll approve you as a full builder.

We've been through your first two houses - as they were already approved we didn't do much on them, but hopefully we can work a little more on your nexts (if necessary).

Good luck :D

Reactions: zac and Flip90

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #3
Nearest warp /warp kl23b
X4025 Y96 Z-879

Notes:
Will probably need some help with the interiors.

Sorry its another KL build struggling to find other plots.

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #5
Nearest warp /warp KL4

Notes:
I'm pretty pleased with this one, i think the interiors might be a bit crammed but not as much as my previous builds.

Reactions: zac and Ric

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #6
Nearest warp /warp iof

Notes:
Its an interior only plot. Wasn't sure on how to the wargs would eat but hoped to go over this with you in game.

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #9
Nearest warp /kl23b
X4011 Y84 Z-905

Notes:
Exterior was quite challenging.
I'm happy with the interior.

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #10
Nearest warp /warp Cobb
X2947 Y49 Z15226

Notes:
Yard is more organised then I usually do, tried making a chicken coop also.

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #13
Nearest warp /warp torham1
X6202 Y56 Z23143

Notes:
I got an exception on the 2x1 window in the front.

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #17
Nearest warp /warp kl23b
X3979 Y 97 Z-884

Notes:
someone with world edit please put a doors on the stair.

Flip90

Street Preacher
Build #18
Nearest warp /warp kl23b
X3981 Y87 Z-899

Notes:
I connected up with a balcony tel made as I saw a melon about a week ago saying the project lead for this area liked houses being connected in elevated ways.

Reactions: zac and Ric