Completed Probation: dragon_rider_101

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey Dragon_Rider/Opaco I noticed you dropped your last probation in early 2020, so it has been nearly 2 years since then. Due to the time jump and lack of built up experience, you may be required to reapply before starting your probation again. Do you still have builder permits when joining the game? Please reach out to a mod to ensure this will need to be the necessary step to proceed.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Dragon_Rider/Opaco I noticed you dropped your last probation in early 2020, so it has been nearly 2 years since then. Due to the time jump and lack of built up experience, you may be required to reapply before starting your probation again. Do you still have builder permits when joining the game? Please reach out to a mod to ensure this will need to be the necessary step to proceed.
Just to clarify, they've already reached out to me and I told them they can go ahead and create a new probation thread as they're still a builder in-game.

Reactions: otty

Opaco123

Poet
build 1
/warp risley
x: -385 y: 48 z: 14108
farmhouse and farmhand extension thing. Wasn't sure whether that's supposed to be an ext or a seperate house but I built as extension. Also wasn't sure if that would be a separate build but I'm just including with it this. I also wasn't sure how to do a floor that goes down a block so I just guessed. Also couldn;t figure out how to completely surround the hole in the farmhand's roof with wattle.

Last edited:
Reactions: RavishMeRed

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Dragon_Rider/Opaco! Welcome back to the WesterosCraft Team!

I will be your probation leader. The goal of the probational period is to familiarize yourself in-game by building 5 houses in different regional styles. There is no limit to how many houses you build but the 5 styles are mandatory. I'm sure you're familiar with this process already but we're gonna stick back to the basics until I can get a grasp on what you can handle.

I would like for you to aim for the following tasks during your probation period:

1. Building in different Westeros regions when possible
a. The North
b. The Vale
c. The Riverlands
d. The Stormlands
e. The Crownlands
f. The Reach
g. Dorne

2. Build in a variety of different classes
a. Low Class
b. Middle Class
c. High Class (this option may be tough to run upon as it is the lesser common of the three)

3. Test for something special.

-

I prefer to leave feedback in-game with either melons or through personal messages (explanations) and might post on this thread for purely documentational purposes.

Disclaimer: feedback is not supposed to be hurtful in anyway. If you disagree with feedback, please do not be afraid to say so. It is important to get multiple point of views and access something in the correct way that meets our server standard.

My time zone is CST, I'm from Chicago. I am usually on around 4 pm - 12 am CST.
Please feel free to message me using the /sendmail RavishMeRed in-game OR on discord at RavishMeRed.
If there's anything you need, please feel free to reach out to me or other builders.

-
Looking for plots to build? Try /warp build. We also have a function that you can toggle on the dynamic map to see plots in game. Don't be afraid to ask around for open plots too.
-
When you post your builds on the forums, please follow/provide the following format:

1. Build Number
a. Number them on here and on your in-game tag
2. /warp [location name]
3. coordinates x,z

Looking forward to working with you!

Opaco123

Poet
I made build 4 1 block taller like we talked about, but I think it's worse off. The floor space on the second floor is both too much for just a dining area and bed, but too small to add anything else. I'm just not really sure. lmk what you think, maybe I'm just not seeing something.

EDIT: I used some critical thinking skills and realized the frame was just for the bottom floor so I redid a lot of it and it looks a lot better

Last edited:

Opaco123

Poet
yo so do I just need to get one more quality house done to finish my probation? I assume something around there but I just want to know where I stand. Haven't been able to do much last weekend cause i have like 4 midterms this week:(

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
yo so do I just need to get one more quality house done to finish my probation? I assume something around there but I just want to know where I stand. Haven't been able to do much last weekend cause i have like 4 midterms this week:(
Hey Opaco! Sorry I was really busy this weekend with work so I totally forgot to update you. You are all good! I am confident in your building ability and you've met all the necessary requirements for your probationary period. With that, please have a mod promote you in-game. It's been a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to what you have planned for the future!

Opaco123

Poet
Hey Opaco! Sorry I was really busy this weekend with work so I totally forgot to update you. You are all good! I am confident in your building ability and you've met all the necessary requirements for your probationary period. With that, please have a mod promote you in-game. It's been a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to what you have planned for the future!
Now this is epic :cool:. Thanks for the help and guidance, your feedback was super helpful!