Completed Probation: Die Wursttheke

Update of finished houses:

All are checked by Jeffjunior77 and the project lead

1-10 : APPROVED
11 : Pigeon Town Shed REDO WIP
12-19 : APPROVED
20 : Greenstone Sailorstore (Ropemakery in a diff bay on Greenstone) (APPROVED?? but no APPROVED Block)
21-30 : APPROVED

Last Challenge Build: Willum Carpenter Middle Class

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffjunior77

Jeffjunior77

Printmaker
Hey Wurst !
For pigeon sheed I approve but I hope guillard can go over the barn as the project lead! I don’t know what Guil has in mind for it!
greenstone plot is on pause because I don’t know yet what I do with it so I approve but there will be changes in the future.
Cobb house is not ur fault it’s the plotting don’t fit the style so u have to wait.
I approve the Hornvale house we discussed it ingame. Also I approve the willum house we discuss

Ur probation startet on the 14th of August.
more then a month is now over ! U build a lot of houses and u get better and better. Ur exterior is very nice and u made huge improvements on them. Ur ints get better and better sometimes u overload ur details but that is something u have to get by experience by building more and more plots and ints.

I am Happy to promote u to a full Builder!

The next time u see a mod u can ask him to promote u Concrats !
~ Jeff

Hey Wurst !
For pigeon sheed I approve but I hope guillard can go over the barn as the project lead! I don’t know what Guil has in mind for it!
greenstone plot is on pause because I don’t know yet what I do with it so I approve but there will be changes in the future.
Cobb house is not ur fault it’s the plotting don’t fit the style so u have to wait.
I approve the Hornvale house we discussed it ingame. Also I approve the willum house we discuss

Ur probation startet on the 14th of August.
more then a month is now over ! U build a lot of houses and u get better and better. Ur exterior is very nice and u made huge improvements on them. Ur ints get better and better sometimes u overload ur details but that is something u have to get by experience by building more and more plots and ints.

I am Happy to promote u to a full Builder!

The next time u see a mod u can ask him to promote u Concrats !
~ Jeff
Servus "CHEFF"

You were a good mentor and i found we were a good team together. I hope I can continue to learn from you in the future and work on projects together. I can only recommend you and your handling to every new probie. You did a great job.
From now on I will call you Jeff again hahaha

I would also like to thank all the other players, mods and members of this community who have always offered me advice and support.

THANK YOU ALL <3

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE WESTEROS SHINE