Probation: deadbody12

Even my feedbacks stand at the discretion of the project leader, so you should ask NoMoreFun, but in principle its a good idea to do the things I mentioned. Thanks for making the changes!

Ambrose builds: We went over these in game, thus the shorter feedbacks here...
House #1 (wood, /warp ambroseham2)
-Leather + dark thatch are better for seats than thatch, because it contrasts better with straw beds
-Remember to support firewood or it will roll over!
Really nice job on this one, very cute.

House #2 (old stone gradient, /warp ambroseham2, neighbors with house #1)
-We went over the correct chimney type for this gradient
-Don't overuse flowers
-Talked about some furnishings for peasant houses

Nice job again!

House #3 (plaster + wood roof, adjacent to wolf + dragons house. /warp ambrosetown)
-Went over some issues with spacing and walkability in the yard
-Changed some furniture inside to make it smoother and more simple

No real issues here, maybe do a loft next time?

I'll review the other ones later! Nice work!

deadbody12

Mummer
House #17, /warp ambroseham2, across house #14 – farmers

House #18, /warp ambroseham2, to the right off house #16 – farmers

House #19, /warp manderside (-5254/ 39 / 18679) - Tailor

House #17:
-Really great job on this one! No major issues, you have gotten the style down very well! Only 2 things I noticed...
-The roof has a couple things. Id maybe add 1-2 more thatch spots on the roof, and also on the back of the roof, there is an upside down thatch. Not really sure what you were trying to do there?
-In a couple places, dirt/mud were exposed on one side. Always try to add slabs so that it doesnt seem like it eroded perfectly straight up and down. This is mainly an issue on the front of the house, just sink the flowers down 1 block maybe, or add wattle fences propping it up.
-You used trapdoors under the bed. Just use slabs, or dont do a bunkbed as trapdoors are very dated looking.

House #18: (I think this is the one with the grapes and wood roof)
-Same issue with blocks exposed on the front of the house. Just add wood halfdoors or something to make it look like a planter box.
-Some of the rafters are a little wonky, especially around the staircase. Try to simplify them, they don't always have to be going the same direction if there are other structural supports. You can try turning them against the staircase walls so that there are not the little gaps at the top.
-Upstairs, there is no need for the partition and door. It would just be unnecessarily heavy, and it complicates the space. Please remove it, and it will be much better.
-Shared yard: This counts as my review of the yard for the other 2 houses as well (which i will review at a later date). 1: No need for 2 piles of firewood, 2 clotheslines. They are neighbors, they would be happy to share with each other. You could add another veggie patch on the southwest corner perhaps.

Really nice job on this house as well! Nice job laying out the interiors, except for the extra wall upstairs.

House #19:
-You could add some white rose bushes at the bottom of the jasmine vines. It looks nice.
-Great work on the interiors! I can tell you put alot of care into them. A few minor things: 1) The 2 wide chamber pot is a bit strange looking, maybe you could add a table in there? Or some sort of washing area?
-I think the kitchen area could use a window. Perhaps add one where the clotheslines are, and just remove the bottom clothesline. You can put wool slabs to signify clothes there.
-I changed the rafters a tad inside (market with a melon) before you had rafters going into empty space, which doesn't make sense because they are not supporting anything. This way, the rafters are attached to the wall frame, making them more secure and look better as a side effect.
-Upstairs, you have a itchy straw 3 wide bed. Please change this to thatch, as itchy straw does not work for a pile bed. Just use thatch slabs and straw beds, and thatch carpets, for the desired effect. I also think you ought to add a dormer window to this room, on the west side of the house. This will break up the huge roof and add ventilation to the hot upper bedrooms.

Overall great job again! I will check the remaining ones later. Sorry to get back to you late, I have been super busy lately.

Hey dead, sorry to get back to you so late.
House 20: Manderside...
-Exteriors are nice, only thing you forgot is to add some distortion to the thatch.
-Backyard is nice as well, only problem is it's a bit too clean. Add some mud in the main walking areas, grass around the edges, fallen leaves/grass under the tree and it will look much more natural .

-The front stairs, up to the main door, are a bit messy. Try using hoppers with oak fences under them. This looks a bit cleaner.
-Interiors are nice, only a couple small issues.
-You used a carved drawer block , please only use the bench blocks for low/medium class houses.
-The sausages hanging in the corner seem out of place to me. Perhaps a bed, more storage, or nothing would work better.
-The roof area is fine, but it needs more ventilation. It would get extremely hot up there, especially with the chimney running along the space. Please add some gabled windows, they would break up the roof well.

Houses 21 and 22: Ambrose...
No problems with these, you have gotten the style down really well! Just do the feedback I gave you on the shared yard and it's all good.

Again, sorry it's been a while. I've been super busy. Your building skills have improved alot over the past month! Once you fix the houses you have not yet, I will give them all one last check and you can be promoted to full builder. Hopefully I will see you ingame before then as well, so we can go over a few fine points.
Thanks, hope to see you online soon!
-duck