Probation: Darth_Tragon

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hello Darth, welcome to the team!

I'll be picking up your probation. I prefer discussing things ingame in DMs but if you'd rather have melons and forum posts let me know!
We should overlap for time online. If we run into issues not being online at the same time, we can discuss getting you a probation leader that fits your activity.

Few notes:
  • I generally look for 5 houses in different styles. Try to give me a diverse perspective. 5 is the bare minimum, ideally more would be preferred to give me a better understanding of your skillset.
  • I encourage feedback from others as I am only one perspective. This will also get you interacting with others. Let me know if my feedback conflicts with any previously given.
  • Don't be afraid to debate with me! Show me you backed your decisions.
  • I ask questions like "Why is this table here?" I'm not being patronizing, I ask to understand and discuss.
Get going and have fun!

Darth_Tragon

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Probie Build Numero 1:
nearest warp is /warp oldgatecopy
coords are: x:3662, z: -1238, y: 65
notes: I had a few people wander close, but Wurst came in and helped me apply a candle on a table (I do not have worldedit privileges (YET)) and gave me some advice on my workshop down beneath. This home exterior is NOT by me, I only took charge of interior, BUT I think that shows the ability to blend and work within set boundaries/rules. I could NOT change: facade, shape, color. I COULD change: gradient of stone on first floor any interior, and the side alley/front decorations. This is an easier build, I know, but I sincerely wanted to leave my mark early on in a prestigious place (at least to me!) on the server. I wanted to be able to one day go to some tiny home and love it to pieces in a wash of like 1000 or so. I even love the address and surrounding places! <3 I look forward to your and anyone else's feedback!
I also have two more coming very soon. one on bloodstone and one where wurst is, ill have to check my beacon i cannot remember what the town is called :/

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Tarth,

It seems we haven't crossed paths on our in-game time. I tried getting ahead and simply meloning those two builds at OC and Bloodstone, however, I am unable to find your tag at both. Could you please make sure they're properly tagged (if they aren't) and then give me the coordinates?

Thanks!

Reactions: Finn01

Darth_Tragon

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry, just saw this! I know Wurst nuked the plot itself for OC, I am unable to delete the reply that mentions it, but I will absolutely provide coordinates asap for the bloodstone build. I’m not quite finished with it, I usually mess with it when Ant is on because I know he is quite particular (as he should be, I love it!) did you see the beehives I did with aeks? Those were so fun LOL

Reactions: Finn01 and otty

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Heya! Checking in on your probation. I believe there wasn't much to review. Do you have any updates you'd like to provide? I'd love to help get you to full builder! If you need time because school is nearing its end, let me know, we can extend your probation with this notice.

Darth_Tragon

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Heya! Checking in on your probation. I believe there wasn't much to review. Do you have any updates you'd like to provide? I'd love to help get you to full builder! If you need time because school is nearing its end, let me know, we can extend your probation with this notice.
I don't feel it is fair to you and others to leave this open ended, I wanted to let you know that as of monday 6/19/23 I intend on picking my probation back up. I had a few things moving around in life, and all of that is settled now, so if there is a way to continue I would be all ears for a solution. I also was not the most patient person, as I was hoping we would be on more often together. I value the time you spent thus far looking after this process, and I look forward to whatever future is possible on the server.
Wurst got rid of the OC plot due to his criteria of the land itself changing, so no coords possible there, but the coords for bloodstone are: x: 11178 z: 21708 y:43 (2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Die Wursttheke

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey Darth! Glad to see you’re back! Always happy to have ya.

Due to my summertime schedule and portfolio work, I will not have adequate time to keep up your probation.

I have reached out to other leaders to see if they’d be interested in take you up. My only recommendation is starting at that 5 home - 1 month minimum again just due to the lack of properly reviewed homes (1?) and because of the distance in time since those. However I’ll leave that up to the new leaders discretion!

Best of luck out there! You’re still okay to build in the meantime! (I hope, please double check with a mod just incase ^_^; )

Hello and Welcome back to your Probation!

I am "Die Wursttheke" and will accompany you during your probationary period.
Over the next month you choose at least 5 plots in different styles and regions. Take your time, think about the buildings and get inspiration from other players or houses.
I'm happy about each additional house over 5, you can build as many as you can want to improve your skills.

I will skip the rules for your probation as you already know them from Otty.

If you can't find a suitable plot, I'll be happy to help you.
I look forward to our time together and will be by your side with advice and action.
You can reach me on Discord and Forums when I'm not in game.

Discord: diewursttheke

Reactions: otty
Probiehouses 1: APPROVED [Projectlead has to approve too - scubooty]
Probiehouses 2: APPROVED

I went together with Darth trough each house.

Last edited:

Darth_Tragon

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Probie House 3+3.5?
Hornvale
Granary, attached to a communal oven next to it. They are connected buildings in a way is why I listed them separate but the same. Also, well in front.
coords: x: -3952 z: 11323 y: 73
closest warp /warp hvhf2

Last edited:

Darth_Tragon

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Probie House 4
Willum2
Farmer w/yard. Bits of yard (log pile, fence, and plotted area for crops) as well as shell of house done prior to me.
coords: x: 1868 z: 17515 y: 64
closest warp /warp willum2

Darth_Tragon

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Probie House 7 (I will use this to list all the things I *finish* in Reimswich.)
Reimswich
Granary
--coords x: 8661 z: 4516 y: 42
Communal garden
--coords x: 8692 z: 4491 y: 35
--for now, this means JUST the ground and plants in the area. Enah gave me permission to more later

Probiehouses 3: APPROVED [Projectlead has to approve too - lemonbear]
Probiehouses 4: WIP
Probiehouses 5: APPROVED [Projectlead has to approve too - tobinator]
Probiehouses 6: APPROVED
Probiehouses 7: APPROVED [Projectlead has to approve too - enahsian]
Probiehouses 8: APPROVED [Projectlead has to approve too - antony]

I went together with Darth trough each house.

Probiehouses 1: APPROVED
Probiehouses 2: APPROVED
Probiehouses 3: APPROVED [Projectlead has to approve too - lemonbear]
Probiehouses 4: X
Probiehouses 5: APPROVED
Probiehouses 6: APPROVED
Probiehouses 7: APPROVED
Probiehouses 8: APPROVED
Probiehouses 9: APPROVED
Probiehouses 10: APPROVED
Probiehouses 11: APPROVED
Probiehouses 12: APPROVED