Completed Probation: Bwod

bwod_30

Bard
Finished first and second houses, both at /warp cobbham2. They're coords are (2930, 37, 15740) and (2915, 37, 15705).

Reactions: zac

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Bwod, welcome back! :D

With the resuming of your probation, I'll be your probation leader for the following month. Just reiterating the rules: you have to build at least 5 different houses in at least 5 different places, and then we'll go over them so I can give you feedback. We'll do the same on the other houses you do during this period. I prefer to give feedback directly to you, but I may leave it at the house itself or in this thread if necessary. If by the end of the month I judge you ready, I'll aprove you as a full builder.

Good luck! :)

bwod_30

Bard
This sixth house post is just for the archives, as me and ric have now gone over them all. Food barn at /warp burleyham1. (-2051, 56, -10272)

bwod_30

Bard
Eighth and ninth done too now, both at /warp lewes with a shared yard. An orchard worker and a farmer. Coords are -2557, 63, 15976 and -2577, 63, 15964

bwod_30

Bard
Twelve and thirteen done now near King's Gate, a duplex for a weaver and linemaker. /warp kl25, Coords: 3175, 45, -673

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Bwod! So a month has passed and you actually managed to make the 5 different styles required! (Cobb, Bullock, Kl, Burley and Lewes/Varner) :p So from what I saw in your last houses and how you applied the feedback I think you should be good to go! I approve you as a full builder :D

Next time you're in-game remember to ask a mod to promote you. You can now apply for minis and, eventually, projects and immersion builds. For more info on that you can check this page.

Congrats and welcome to the team :)