Completed Probation: ArtonRed

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
The OAtown upstairs is much improved. I still think that the lower levels need similar treatment, however, I'm not here to make you fix things until they're perfect, I'm only here to make sure you're aware of concepts like these in the future :)

The Varnerham1 blacksmith space looks significantly better. I would suggest using hoppers at the top of the posts tho, but that's a visual preference is all.

I know I've only gone through four homes, but you've built enough and I've seen strides of improvements! If you want to you can remove that [N] of yours by asking a mod! If you ever want any feedback and I'm on I'd be happy to stop by. Great job and I'm excited to see what you bring to the table!

You're probably already aware of this but just in case. Before moving onto a full project you require two mini's, mini's generally required you to gain the breadth of knowledge to help prepare you for a larger project including but not limited to plotting, planning, style tests etc. Any more minis are acquired through asking around or sifting between forums threads of current projects.

Reactions: Flip90

ArtonRed

Storyteller
Since I was absent for a longer time before acting as a full builder, I was asked to build some houses to be revied by mods or my former probation leader.

first build:
/warp sweetsong
1060; 39; 14600
a farmer

Reactions: Gealrüable

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Arton, sorry for not responding, I've been recovering from illness and don't have any energy most days, especially after work.

I don't know when I'll fully have the energy to play, so I am going to have to pass this onto someone else just so I don't hold you back. I've let other probation leaders know of this predicament. Best of luck!

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Arton! As per the previous message, I will be finishing up your probation on behalf of Otty. I will be taking a look at your current builds for the foreseeable future of your probationary period.
-
I've taken a look at your 5 houses.
Build 1 is approved.
Builds 2-5, ive left feedback on. Nothing too drastic; only minor changes.

Last edited:

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry I've been pretty busy, but I got the chance to look over the feedback on your houses. Scub left some feedback on your Isle of Pigs plot, other than that I can't why not to approve you as builder. Please take a look at the responses Scub left on your house as well as have a mod promote you in game. Welcome to the team!

Reactions: Flip90