Probation: AmingoW

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hello Amingo!

I’ll be your probie leader!
Welcome to the team excited to have you! I prefer to do my critiques 1 on 1 if possible my time is CST (GMT-6) are you in a close time range?

Before we get started here A few common bits of advice I give out to all my probies.
- Ask for feedback beyond me! My side is one perspective. I don’t want you to be otty 2.0 (lord knows no one does!) and having many perspectives help you grow!
- Make friends. Other probation builders are a great place to start. This will help this place become more of a community for you!
- Don’t be afraid of empty space when doing interiors. Empty space is not a bad use of space!
-I like yards lush with crops. Crops feed families :)

Also I provide two types of feedback Changes and suggestions. Changes are required. Suggestions are highly encourage recommendations but, are not necessarily part of a server standard you’re expected to meet. If you disagree with me on anything let me know! Im happy to step back and discuss things anytime!
Best of luck!

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey just wanted to check in! I know it’s only been 2 weeks but wanted to see if you understood everything and that you don’t have any questions.