Completed Probation: Aferys

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Greetings, Lords and Ladies of Westeroscraft. I'm Aferys, a new builder. I create this post to upload the future houses that I make on the server. I hope to do my best.

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
1 House. Plot: farmer. Stormlands

Build number:
/warp sweet
X 8289; Y 53; Z 14858

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2019).png
    Captura de pantalla (2019).png
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • Captura de pantalla (2018).png
    Captura de pantalla (2018).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: Rexstop15

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
2 House. Plot: weaver. Westerlands

Build number:
/warp hvhf1
X -4772; Y 59; Z 11171

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2024).png
    Captura de pantalla (2024).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
  • Captura de pantalla (2025).png
    Captura de pantalla (2025).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 23

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
3 House. Reach

Build number:
/warp willum
X 1327; Y 57; Z 17670

I helped on Daenerys' project by building a simple house. She authorized me herself (Thanks, Dany!)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2029).png
    Captura de pantalla (2029).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • Captura de pantalla (2031).png
    Captura de pantalla (2031).png
    822 KB · Views: 21

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
4 building. Plot: stablehands, hayloft barn and stables. Riverlands

Build number:
/warp bigglestone

X 482; Y 54; Z 9105

The building is damaged, not for war, but for time, like the sept.

(This plot is special, but I didn't know it. The lot is empty again and the building has been moved to /warp Aferys) (31-10-2023)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2044).png
    Captura de pantalla (2044).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • Captura de pantalla (2043).png
    Captura de pantalla (2043).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hello Aferys and welcome to the Westeroscraft Team!

I am Rex and I will be your probation leader for the upcoming weeks. I’m looking forward to seeing what you build! During your probation time I encourage you to try to complete as many builds as possible. I would like you to build at least 5 buildings in different locations. Try to build in all the regions (North, Vale, Riverlands, Crownlands, Stormlands, Westerlands, Reach & Dorne) in order to immerse yourself fully into the main different styles. Build both Low- and Middle-class houses, Rural and Urban, and even High-class ones if you manage to find any around. Build houses, shops, industry… really anything you come across and like.

When you finish a build you’ll have to post it here on the forums (I see you are already doing so!) and I’ll go check it out to give you feedback. Feedback will be given either via melons or in-game if we manage to connect at the same time (you can always send me a message through discord). Please add the following information when posting your builds on your probation thread:

1. Build number [Ex: Probie Build #1]
2. /warp **** (closest warp to your build)
3. Coordinates xx/yy/zz

If you are having trouble finding a plot by yourself:

-Ask builders if they have any available.
-Check /warp build
-Look in the Dynmap for any plot markers

The probation period is usually a month, but if I don’t see you ready enough I’ll extend it. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, that’s how we learn! You can ask other builders or probies for help or advice if you need to (but don’t let them build in your place! Improvement only happens if you do it yourself.)

I hope you have fun during your probation period! Try to enjoy the process!

• Love
Reactions: Aferys

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
5 building. Plot: barn. Crownlands

Build number:
/warp pynevillage

X 9081; Y 40; Z 8128

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2046).png
    Captura de pantalla (2046).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Hello Aferys and welcome to the Westeroscraft Team!

I am Rex and I will be your probation leader for the upcoming weeks. I’m looking forward to seeing what you build! During your probation time I encourage you to try to complete as many builds as possible. I would like you to build at least 5 buildings in different locations. Try to build in all the regions (North, Vale, Riverlands, Crownlands, Stormlands, Westerlands, Reach & Dorne) in order to immerse yourself fully into the main different styles. Build both Low- and Middle-class houses, Rural and Urban, and even High-class ones if you manage to find any around. Build houses, shops, industry… really anything you come across and like.

When you finish a build you’ll have to post it here on the forums (I see you are already doing so!) and I’ll go check it out to give you feedback. Feedback will be given either via melons or in-game if we manage to connect at the same time (you can always send me a message through discord). Please add the following information when posting your builds on your probation thread:

1. Build number [Ex: Probie Build #1]
2. /warp **** (closest warp to your build)
3. Coordinates xx/yy/zz

If you are having trouble finding a plot by yourself:

-Ask builders if they have any available.
-Check /warp build
-Look in the Dynmap for any plot markers

The probation period is usually a month, but if I don’t see you ready enough I’ll extend it. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, that’s how we learn! You can ask other builders or probies for help or advice if you need to (but don’t let them build in your place! Improvement only happens if you do it yourself.)

I hope you have fun during your probation period! Try to enjoy the process!
Hello Rex!

Thanks for your time. I have already completed the five locations, should I pay attention to the signs you put on the buildings?

I hope everything I have done is correct. Thanks again

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hello Rex!

Thanks for your time. I have already completed the five locations, should I pay attention to the signs you put on the buildings?

I hope everything I have done is correct. Thanks again
Yes please, you should fix the problems or details that I pointed out with the melons. The five houses are the bare minimum, Keep building if you find plots!!

Reactions: Aferys

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Yes please, you should fix the problems or details that I pointed out with the melons. The five houses are the bare minimum, Keep building if you find plots!!
All problems have been fixed. I will continue publishing the constructions I make

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
7 building. Plot: abandoned barn - regulary get flooded. Westerlands

Build number:
/warp hvfarm4

X -5104; Y 54; Z 11226

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2054).png
    Captura de pantalla (2054).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
8 building. Plot: novicies dormitory and common rooms. Fairmarket, Riverlands

Build number:
/warp fmseptry

X -694; Y 38; Z 5851

I helped EStop in a septry at Fairmarket. He/She authorized me him/herself (Thanks!!)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2132).png
    Captura de pantalla (2132).png
    934.7 KB · Views: 21

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
9 building. Plot: lower class house, without any profession. King´s Landing, nearly River Gate (redo)

Build number:
/warp kl33b

X 3682; Y 42; Z -606

I helped Jjay. He/She authorized me him/herself (Thanks!!)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2147).png
    Captura de pantalla (2147).png
    2 MB · Views: 20

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
10 building. Plot: ascetic religious hermit + stone kiln for drying grain

Build number:
/warp geroldsglen

X 7090; Y 130; Z 6892

I helped The Mad King Emoticone11. He authorized me himself (Thank, but please dont burn me)
I didn't build the crops because I didn't know if I should.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2180).png
    Captura de pantalla (2180).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Hiya, just want to remind you to look at the tags on builds before building them

This build was marked as special, which means it needs to be tested for on your plot and approved by the build lead (me). The building should be damaged by war. The sept is an exception because in my headcanon, the Lannister forces left septs untouched for their own worship, as well as not to be seen as blasphemous.

I'm going to ask that this build gets moved to your test plot where you can either continue to develop it, or use it for something else, as the build palette specifications were not followed either.
4 building. Plot: stablehands, hayloft barn and stables. Riverlands

Build number:
/warp bigglestone

X 482; Y 54; Z 9105

The building is damaged, not for war, but for time, like the sept.

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Hiya, just want to remind you to look at the tags on builds before building them

This build was marked as special, which means it needs to be tested for on your plot and approved by the build lead (me). The building should be damaged by war. The sept is an exception because in my headcanon, the Lannister forces left septs untouched for their own worship, as well as not to be seen as blasphemous.

I'm going to ask that this build gets moved to your test plot where you can either continue to develop it, or use it for something else, as the build palette specifications were not followed either.
Hello! I'm sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I'm new and didn't realize it was marked "special." I'm really sorry if it bothered you, it's just that I wasn't very clear about where and how I should build. I hope to be able to remedy it in the future and be able to help you with another project. Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: Jakethesnake8_8

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Hello! I'm sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I'm new and didn't realize it was marked "special." I'm really sorry if it bothered you, it's just that I wasn't very clear about where and how I should build. I hope to be able to remedy it in the future and be able to help you with another project. Thanks for your comment!
Don’t stress it! Like you say you’re new, and there’s a learning curve that comes with it. Up to you if you want to keep developing the build or if you want to cede control to someone else. Either way, it’s your choice!

Aferys

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Don’t stress it! Like you say you’re new, and there’s a learning curve that comes with it. Up to you if you want to keep developing the build or if you want to cede control to someone else. Either way, it’s your choice!
Okay, let me fix it!. When the server stabilizes and has permissions again, I will do a new test on my plot, if that's okay with you.

Reactions: Jakethesnake8_8

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Okay, let me fix it!. When the server stabilizes and has permissions again, I will do a new test on my plot, if that's okay with you.
The server should be mostly stable at this point, let me know what issues you’re having (or post in the Disc channel) and I can help out