Probation: AeksioOndos

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
fixed mance's camp fur, looked with cash at the wull hunter, fixed the herb/fleabane and the wattle in LHT and rollingford. now working on a potter in brandybottom

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
The potter is mainly complete on the outside it needs furnishing, more storage objects etc. It's my first middle class building on the server because I have exclusively built lower class houses. Also, the Probation period ends after a month of building experience right?

Reactions: _Benja

_Benja

Street Preacher
The potter is mainly complete on the outside it needs furnishing, more storage objects etc. It's my first middle class building on the server because I have exclusively built lower class houses. Also, the Probation period ends after a month of building experience right?
Once your 5 houses are complete and your 1 month period ends you will be promoted to full builder, yes :)

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Ok, I've been so carried away building and forgot to mention them here. So there's a lowclass house in Broom, a large lowclass house in Erenfordham2 and a Potter in WHsprawl. The erenfordham2 and WHsprawl buildings are in progress while the Broom house is awaiting feedback. Also the Brandybottom potter is in the process of having finishing touches finished according to the melons of Jack

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I have adressed another iteration of feedback from Jack but I am having problems with the chimney and its incredible height. I will try to make it more reasonable but will await more feedback from Jack

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
White harbour house is progressing slowly and I will try to put in the potting wheel and crates later today

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Because of a few issues with workplace and study, I was not able to put in crates for the White harbour house, but will do so soon, also have begun on nearby clotheseller so I could get the rooflines to mesh well. I will also fill in some of the space on the main road with stalls from the two buildings as to get the most out of the travellers.

_Benja

Street Preacher
Hey Aerio! Can you do me a favor and add the coordinates to the WH house and the erenford house? I can't seem to find them. Thank you!

Reactions: AerioOndos

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
2111.539/58.90780/-2861.847 for WHsprawl which will be done by the time u read this
-213.366/51.13173/4150.497 for erenfordham2 house

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
2439.973/53.86871/-2815.330 small sheep shelter in WH sprawl
1686.221/47.23775.12286.808 for a worker in rollingfordhamlet

wood barn next to rollingford warp

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
1:Erenford hamlet 1 farmer lowclass
2: Rollingford woodcutter lowclass
3:Lord Hewett's Town farmer lowclass
4: Mance's Camp tent
5: Wull Hamlet 7 hunter lowclass
6: Brandybottom Potter middleclass
7: Erenfordham2 woodcutter lowclass
8: Broom farmer lowclass
9: Brandybottom Stablemaster lowclass
10: WHsprawl potter lowclass
11: WHsprawl clotheseller lowclass
12: WHsprawl sheep shelter
13: Rollingfordham worker lowclass
14: Rollingford woodbarn lowclass

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Just back from 2 week holidays, I probably should have mentioned that before. I should be on sometime this week to finish off the stablemaster's house and its yard though I have a few other competing commitments that should free up soon

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
low class house in Keath, next to the barns
low class house in bandavassal1
sail and rope repair workshop in LHT

sorry about lack of co-ordinates

Last edited: