Players and Their House Alliances

Xx_CC23_xX

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Players and Their House Alliances

To start this i’m assuming that when a player joins a game they can choose which house ( big or small) they can play as.

With that being said I have gotten an idea if players don’t know what house they should play as or closely belong to. I’m suggesting an option that players that want to have a more “realistic” experience they can take a quiz that will accurately place a player into a house that best represents their ideal playing style.

Do you know Pottermore.com? Yes? No? Well my idea is like a Harry Potter house quiz, but it's Game of Thrones… and a lot more houses.

Nobody needs to worry about making the quiz because I was starting one during the school year. And if allowed I would be more than happy to continue it.

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Cool idea, lots of possible combinations but I am not entirely sure how its decided the houses-players would work. I think there is something on it in the Almanach.

There is a link to the Almanach in the MMO section of these forums. Lots of material but I don't think anything is concrete yet

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them

Reactions: Antony