Planetology

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Planetology

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
The Netherlands

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
From a friend

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
The thing i like the most about ASoIaF are the different houses and it's castels. I like the medieval style and how the political system works in Westeros. All of these things have a very detailed and long history and i think this is also a create part about ASoIaF.

What is your favorite build on our server?
My favorite build on the server is Casterly Rock.

Why do you want to join our server?
I want to join this server because i want to take part in building Westeros. I would like to build castels and otherr buildings and maybe in the future help working on the MMO.

2021-04-13_17.04.03.png2021-04-13_17.04.55.png2021-04-13_17.05.01.png2021-04-13_17.05.22.png2021-04-13_17.06.04.png2021-04-13_17.08.36.png2021-04-13_17.08.43.png2021-04-13_17.10.15.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Planetology,

Thanks for taking the time to apply!

You've done a good job on that application house already!
So for your first challenge i would like you to build a mid-class house in the style of /warp woodwright

Good luck! :)

Planetology

Mummer
Hey Luk, thanks for checking out my application and giving me this challenge.

I did my best to build a middle class house form woodwright. Besides the house I added an inn, an extra house and some terrain. For the house I chose a small carpenter, this seemed the most obvious in woodwright where there is a lot of forest. In the house live a father, mother and a child. They have their own garden with a workplace and a small vegetable garden.

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Planetology,

Wow! lovely house and you even did more than you needed... I love your motivation :D

I can't really find any mistakes on your build, good job!

I would like to see one another build too though, which would be a low class farmer house, in the style of /warp gaunt
Good luck!

Reactions: IMajic and Flip90

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hi Planetology

wondering if you're still interested to continue your application?

Would be a shame to not keep going, you show great promise :)