Nugget_Jack Builder Application

Nugget_Jack

Mummer

United Kingdom

Both Youtube and Instagram

I love the Lord Of the Rings and The Hobbit stories, moreover i'm a nerd for game of thrones, not even a fan but in love with it which i think is kinda weird but meh, i also love star wars and marvel.

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

I'm not one of those people who like major characters, i prefer the middle guys who aren't important but keep the clock ticking, For example Yohn Royce or Wyman Manderly

I love planning things out, so i can but ready to face the real thing, i work well in teams and i know i'm only 17 but i love Minecraft, i don't build crazy, i stay realistic, some say that boring but i just enjoy making up my own stories.

I would love to join the Westeroscraft team because i I've been following the serve and the YouTube channel for the past 5 or so years, and I've always wanted to join. Moreover I've build random stuff all the time, i would like to build something that you wont notice, but makes a small village perfect.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW"

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hi Nugget Jack, thanks for your application but apologies I can't seem to spot any images of your application build. If you've completed the house you can just post an imgur album link here for us to take a look at. Thanks