nubcaker

Bard
What is your Minecraft username?
nubcaker

What is your age?
21-24

In what country are you living?
Belgium

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Don't Remember

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
the crazy amount of lore built with historical realism in mind. And this server ofcourse.

What is your favorite build on our server?
Starfall remains a favourite of mine. I also like what's happening with the KL update. Stoney Sept. Highgarden (Honestly just the entire Reach at this point). Too many good builds to choose.

Why do you want to join our server?
I'm a returning builder after a long hiatus (since 2019). Now I'm back and I want to contribute again.

I spoke with Endy in-game about reapplying and he told me to skip copying the house. I didn't want to come in empty-handed though so I built a middle-class mason house in the updated KL Dragon Gate style. (interior pics can be found in the Imgur album)

2021-04-17_03.17.15.png2021-04-17_03.17.42.png2021-04-17_03.17.55.png2021-04-17_03.40.18.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/x8dEm7G

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey nubcaker, excellent work with these houses! I've only compliments for them and no major feedback, so I'm happy to re-promote you.

The standard we've had for returning older builders is that you do an abridged probation period where you just have to build 5 houses, rather than the whole month. Please let me know if you have any questions. Welcome back! :D