Margaery_Tyrell_ Application

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron

United States

I first heard about Westeroscraft on reddit on /r/minecraft and later on Youtube.

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

MARGAERY TYRELL, she mixes the perfect blend of clever and kind. She plays the game for power in a subtle and intelligent way that doesn't involve the mass-slaughter of the Lannister or the naivety of the Starks. She thrives and blooms in any situation that require her skills of manipulation.

I am very adept at creating detailed and lively builds that have a high decree of attention to making something feel "alive" and lived-in. Every weed in a field, every spilled flagon of wine, every tool in a quarry tells a story about the people who live there and its lots of fun making the world of Westeroscraft feel "alive".

The main reason why I am applying to be a builder is because I LOVE the builds here, the lore of ASOIAF, and I love to build in minecraft. I've already build quite a few builds and I feel that this could be an opportunity to help out other people with what I know.

zCMp6a0.png
A perfume maker situated near the banks of the Mander that supplies Highgarden and Westeros at large with perfumes made primarily with rose oil.

ECIWi1p.png

Front of main building

SmaTlWS.png

Southern side of main building

pHdpobL.png

Backside of the main building

B6IzYiM.png

Northside of the main building

06gvbdr.png

Vegetable Garden

W6mNeWr.png

On the left is the flower garden for essential oils and dried additives to give fragrance and notes to the perfume.

On the right is a storage building for dried ingredients.

n0KRALH.png

Inside the storage room

73M1NLT.png

Rose petals are harvested in baskets for rose oil which comprises the main scent of the perfume.

xJp1q13.png

Freshly harvested roses are then distilled into rose oil and other ingredients such as lemon peel, chamomile, mint, and lavender are added to further scent the perfume

KBCMMaf.png

On the right is one of the stills used to reduce crushed rose petals into rose oil

ur31uxV.png

Freshly made perfumes ready to be shipped to Highgarden

UnPH8B0.png

Perfume and dried scented products ready for transport

p7r0jg2.png

Overview of the distilling room

RN4Q6oJ.png

In the other half of the building is where the perfume maker and his apprentice lives.

WoLeU9b.png

Dividing partition that separates the kitchen/sitting area from the 2 bedrooms of the perfumer and the apprentice

b7SBsUm.png

Perfumer's bedroom

8pvlQ0y.png

Apprentice's Room

VQLmm2G.png

Thank you for reading!
distilling.jpg

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Here's my submission for my challenge, I kinda struggled with this one but I think its passable.

gwEo2Wg.png

The Golden Carp is one of Fairmarket's finest jewelers in the Riverlands, with a direct connection to silver and gold from nearby mines in the West

ViPIPgh.png

Picture of the Front

mTzunuv.png

All business is conducted in this room, pieces are weighed, commissioned and sold in this room.

RElzji9.png

The rest of the building is dedicated to the living quarters of the jeweler and his family along with a small contingent of workers and staff. Here is the Kitchen

mhxPlIH.png

Above the kitchen the stairs lead to the sleeping quarters of the Jeweler and his family

9jKDJNx.png

vwWEAMK.png

Bedrooms on 2nd floor

jg1Dgks.png

The attic houses a modest storage for dried goods and raw materials for jewelery

sc7zWIi.png

In the attic is also where the on-site staff and servants reside

W5ZmsMM.png

Sleeping quarters of the staff/servants

3fY59x7.png

Behind the building is a small yard with a vegetable garden, a couple of fruit trees, herbs and flowers

BiIajol.png

Another view of the yard

PQZqtLm.png

Thank you for reading!

Enah

Skinchanger
Alright a couple issues, basically just in the gradient and interior walls but this is good, and it is my pleasure to inform you that I’m approving you and will promote you tonight when I get off work. Congrats please read the guide in probation sub!