Map Repository

Kor_Bro

Envoy
I don't know if this is the right place to bring it up, but in response to the last document for vegetation maps, concerning northern landscape variation. I for one would absolutely love to see the grass and nature texture go through a bit of change in colour, at least in some places. The north is huge, and right now everything nature feels dead and dull. The brownish colour of the grass is depressing, and could really use a few brighter green tones to make it more appealing. As seen in the document, the real north is far from dead and brown, so I think this could be a nice way to make the north more appealing to players too. I can see the use of the brown in some areas, but in other areas, it would be nice with a bit colour shining through. And it would open up the possibility to add interesting and varied areas like the ones pictured in the document. I don't know much about biomes, but I would think that could a way to go about the colour change.
I'd personally love to do more terraforming projects in the North if this was to be implemented.
Just my 2 cents on the subject.
Kor out.

Ps. I love the climate and vegetation maps you've got going there!

Reactions: Elduwin