Loonely Builder Application

Loonely

Mummer
I am 16, I am turning 17 in few weeks.

France, but I am living in the US temporary.

I used to be on a French server, Kyrion, and they were using some of your construction blocks. I was curious to know where they were from, so I research, and discovered WesterosCraft, and all its Universe. I was by the same time starting watching Game of Thrones.

The Last Kingdom, Vikings, The Last Samouraï, A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms ("Chroniques du Chevalier Errant" in french)

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7

My favorite character of ASOIF is Tyrion. I am sincerely fan and feel emotive for his character. Between his anger and admiration for his family, between his forgiveness and his desire of revenge, between his empathy and his egoism, and between his great talent of politician and his missing of emotional mastery who leads him sometimes to bad decisions, Tyrion is making one the greatest and complex character of ASOIF.

First, I am a very patient and open-minded person, but also very responsible and mature. I left my family and my friends at the age of 16 to come here in America on my own, for spending a year in American High School as an exchange-student, learning self reliance and responsibility.
Also, I've been Building for a french server named NationsGlory for few years, and they re actually using your Blocks from your Mod, so I am already really familiar with your blocks but also having real experience as Builder, I've been managing my own team of few builders over there.
Finally its also about bringing my happiness and my love to all other adepts and lovers of the Universe of our friend George R.R.Martin and Minecraft.

I am visiting the map of WesterosCraft for more than 2 years now. I've been traveling from Dorne (my favorite region), passing by the port of Plankytown or the white houses of Ghost Hill or even the pretty town of Ironwood and its castle, to the Capital of Kings Landing, and Lannisport, land of the Lannister, passing by the 3 towers in the south and all other different cities. I have been discovering all places of the Wersteros Continent by using the /warp map. I learned an incredible and realistic medieval architecture by watching on your server. Today, I want to shoot my shot to trying to be a part of this amazing adventure and experience of helping for the Building of my favorite Universe by giving my knowledge in Building but also to learn more and develop more Building skills.

Do you require me to build a specific house ? Thanks in advance for your answer.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited:
Reactions: AerioOndos

Enah

Skinchanger
Oh hey loonley, I'd say it's hard to tell anything about your skill, especially since it's technically from another server. So, yea, if you could add some houses built from our launcher's singleplayer, that'd be great :D make sure to have no night shots and to put yourself into the pic at least once

Last edited:

Enah

Skinchanger
Any changes or updates? I am giving you a week to bring a house built in our resource pack otherwise I shall reject the application.

Loonely

Mummer
Hi @Enah , I am already working on it for a while, since I posted this Application actually. I just had some stuff to do around those last weeks. The house is 80% done, I just have the interior to finish. Thanks !

Reactions: Enah

Enah

Skinchanger
It’s been nearly two months, so I am closing this application, if you still wish to apply feel free to start a new app. Thank you