Lemmonberrymuffin

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Lemonberrymuffin

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
New Zealand

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
the variety of characters and plots are intoxicating, I love the intense political structure. ( Also Petyr Baelish is awesome )

What is your favorite build on our server?
Hearts home- House Corbray is a old yet poor house, Hearts home captures this beautifully.

Why do you want to join our server?
I wanted to experience Westeros in a cool and fun way

2021-07-16_14.17.15.png2021-07-16_14.18.12.png2021-07-16_14.28.08.png2021-07-16_14.31.39.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing Jon snow2021-07-17_14.44.57.png

Last edited:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Hey Lemonberrymuffin,

Thanks for your application! I'm glad to see your interest with the server and in helping out with the project.

Overall nice work with the apphouse! You've gotten most of the details down, though there are a couple minor mistakes:

- You need to use the "oak window shutters" block rather than the trapdoor block over the windows.

- The axe stand should be the "thin oak log" block rather than "thatch dark wall".

- Make sure to mix a bit of dirt in with the gravel in the floor of the house, and use the ash/mycelium block in the fireplace.

One of the most important skills for builders on the server is attention to detail, so make sure to be on the lookout for even minor things like these. Otherwise good work though. For subsequent challenge builds, you'll be expected to build original houses of your own design, in the style of specific locations on our server. However, I recommend thinking of it similarly to the application house - except now, instead of simply replicating a house, you should try to replicate particular elements of multiple houses, and synthesize them into an original creation of your own. After each one I'll give some feedback.

For the first challenge build, please make a middle-class house in the style of /warp tortown. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!