Knulldal Builder Application

Knulldal

Mummer

Norway

I was browsing YouTube and came upon a video by ibxtoycat titled "ALL Of Westeros Recreated In Minecraft's Game Of Thrones Server"

My favorite would be The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit series. I am also a fan of Nordic mythology and the works adapted from the sagas and other texts (Vikings, Beowulf, Valhalla Rising etc)

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

My favorite character is, and will always be, Tyrion Lannister. Although his character took somewhat of a bad hit in the show, GRRM has managed to create and maintain an awesome turn of events for the character. He's smart, sensitive, understanding, and in many ways broken. But throughout the entire series he has persevered. I mean, the last thing we know is that he joined the Second Sons! He always manages to get into and out of situations merely by talking. This might be cheesy, but in many ways he is the embodiment of the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword". He has been witness to some of the most vital parts of the story, and led the story in the way that helped him the most. Truly a singular character in both the show and the books.

I am currently at university studying constructional engineering and plan to be an architect some day. My interest in this area could give me some insight into real-world construction techniques that give my works a more reasonable and realistic feel.

First of all, I have always been a fan of construction and architecture. Minecraft allowed me to express my interests from an early age. I am also a huge fan of the show and the books, both story-wise and architecturally.

Note: I have used mods in these images, purely for a cleaner look, but am entirely capable of using less.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW