jKov Builder Application

jKov

Mummer

United States

The server was recommended to me on Youtube. It was a video on the ibxtoycat channel that displayed the server and all the main attractions, after I saw that video I was very intrigued.

The Chronicles of Narnia was good, and just a lot of pop culture shows and movies that people are into now a days. For instance Breaking Bad, Prison Break, ect.

Game of Thrones

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

Robb Stark was definitely a favorite of mine. He depicted the honor and morality of his father Eddard Stark very well and was an overall great character.

I'd say I'm a very quick learner. I've learned tiny things like solving rubiks cube in 20 seconds, playing advanced piano pieces completely self taught for about 6 months now, and I am learning about music production currently, and love epic fantasy music and I don't know, maybe I can make a soundtrack for the launcher or something. Back to the point of me being a quick learner, I feel like I can inherit the ability of higher level builders so that I could independently work on large products with a good knowledge of how the building style of the server works.

I am history nerd, and when I watched Game of Thrones I just fell in love with the old medieval style of everything. I am getting into the books now because the show is over and I just need more of this great fantasy and learn as much about it as I can. I now want to build on the server because I feel like it will be a very immersive experience of this fantasy and it will expand my imagination while reading the books.

https://jaykov.imgur.com/all

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

jKov

Mummer
I'm looking at other peoples applications and they made like multiple buildings/a town. I thought it was supposed to be a simple small townhouse? If needed more I could build more.

Last edited:

thecoddfish

Emissary
Staff member
Hey jKov, cheers for applying with us. A 20 second Rubik's cube is no joke - colour me impressed!

Unfortunately at this stage I am going to have to reject your application. You seem quite passionate about building, but I think you need to spend a bit more time exploring our server to get an idea of what style we are after. As a rule we tend towards a more low-medieval, realistic style, as opposed to high fantasy. Some of our more recent builds include King's Landing, White Harbour, Highgarden, Fairmarket, Duskendale, Wickenden, Uffering, Bandallon etc - my recommendation is to spend some time exploring these builds, to get a better idea of what we're after on the server.

I hope you consider reapplying once you have spent some more time on the server. One tip I give all potential applicants is to explore a build and find 5 houses that you particularly admire, and then take screenshots of them to use as inspiration for when you make your own application build.

Good luck!