Approved Immersion build - The Rills by Alex and Endy

Hello everyone

Below you can find our application for our immersion project The Rills. We are very exited about this and are aiming to create an immersive and realistic road network throughout the region, connecting settlements and other noteworthy locations. We realise this is a broad area and it would not be possible to do it in one project. Therefor it might be good to split it up in multiple immersion builds. We made this app as an introduction to the region and as a starting point for fellow builders. We hope the style and set up will entice other builders to also start immersion builds in this region and contribute to the area. Who knows our vision can become true.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I love the plans and styleguide but am going to repeat what I said on discord earlier.

-Make sure that the keep is not a 'proper castle' as according to canon the closest proper castle to stoney shore is Torrhen's Square. I am sure that's what you guys were intending but I just wanted to make sure it was mentioned.
-Rills are most often by rainfall eroding terrain so you'd likely have a number of large, dry rills. Horses can particularly contribute to the creation of these in paddocks as they eat too much of a piece of grass, killing the plant. this leaves the soil vulnerable to erosion through wind and rain. I've walked through former horse paddocks with rills a few metres deep and wide.

I love the plans and styleguide but am going to repeat what I said on discord earlier.

-Make sure that the keep is not a 'proper castle' as according to canon the closest proper castle to stoney shore is Torrhen's Square. I am sure that's what you guys were intending but I just wanted to make sure it was mentioned.
-Rills are most often by rainfall eroding terrain so you'd likely have a number of large, dry rills. Horses can particularly contribute to the creation of these in paddocks as they eat too much of a piece of grass, killing the plant. this leaves the soil vulnerable to erosion through wind and rain. I've walked through former horse paddocks with rills a few metres deep and wide.
Fyi the "Keep" is just a small tower and two houses.

Reactions: AerioOndos

Gawain777

Street Preacher
Alright I'd like to apply for the farmstead mini just outside the gates across the river of the main town of Beresford, which would be half for livestock and half for crops. My plans have been discussed with Endymion21_ already at length ingame, and checked over there. Actual farmstead itself has its exts mostly built (including a threshingfloor and well at its centre), and I'll likely plan the lands on location when I get to it. Here's a pic:

2022-05-11_13.02.28.png

Hey Gawain. Thank you for applying for the mini. It looks very promising thus far. Just like you stated above, we have already had a brief discussion in-game. If all my feedback is addressed, you have both Alex and my approval. After Veggie has approved as well, you can go ahead to paste it in. If you have any further questions feel free to message me on discord.

General feedback to keep in mind:
  • Make sure the windows and other detailing matches up with the surrounding builds present at Beresford.
  • Make sure the slabbing is as clean as possible.
  • Make sure to put enough regular grass into the vegetation mixes.

** Sun, Sand, and Serenity: Unforgettable Holiday Offer Starts at 25 dragons!**

Soon comes the cold, and the night that never ends. But before that, come join the horsegirls at /warp Altraeth and embrace summer's warmth.

Escape to paradise with our exclusive holiday offer!

Experience the gentle caress of the sweet breeze, sun-soaked days, and unforgettable moments that will leave you rejuvenated and refreshed. Prices start at just 25 dragons.

Don't miss out on this amazing deal to experience sun, sand, and serenity at its finest!
coast3.png

coast1.png

By participating in our beach resort activities, all guests agree to release and hold harmless the resort and its affiliates from any liability, claims, damages, injuries, or losses incurred during their stay. Guests acknowledge that engaging in recreational activities involves inherent risks and they assume full responsibility for their actions and well-being. The resort will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, or loss of personal belongings that may occur on the premises. Guests are advised to exercise caution, follow safety guidelines, and take necessary precautions while enjoying their time at the resort.