Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Immersion Project

Builders: Margaery

Coords: 7760, y , 23459

East of Ghost Hill

zNRJAAt.png

Research/Inspiration

My main reason for this immersion project is to add a degree of self-sufficiency to the Ghost Hill region by creating a food source for the smallfolk of the region. Since Ghost Hill is in an especially arid region I have mostly gone into growing techniques in the Palestine and North Africa region particularly with olive growing.

370691_1_En_3_Fig1_HTML.gif

olive-harvest-Theophilos.jpg

1280px-Olive_fields_in_as-Samu_IMG_3361.jpg

Plans

The general gist of this area is to have an area to process and brine olives in order for them to be edible, 3-4 houses around the processing facility, the groves themselves, veggie patches for the people who process the olives, an area where brined olives and processed olive oil is buried in clay jars for storage, and 2-3 houses in the very periphery of the groves further east where the labourers live.

This is a basic layout of the land:

f8Exy4r.png

And here is the general layout of what I want to be done

IPUMINe.png

Tests

The basic architecture of this project will be a replication of current Ghost Hill architecture:

sqK32R1.png
ug7qvzs.png

0N72y9t.png

But considering that this is intended to be a more rural area I am going to be making a few alternations, primarily a lack of mosaic and dirtier whitewash and humbler decorations. I have also included an example of how I envision the olive groves to look like utilizing the new sandy grass.

cOBAsvf.png

bKDo38o.png

w3zTRed.png

Last edited by a moderator: