Approved Immersion Build - A hidden valley with a village, North of Yronwood-by Antony_Justman & Zsomiking

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I'm slowing it down by not finishing the forests on the mountainsides.... Antony can execute me if its not finished by August.

• Grumpy
Reactions: Antony

Antony

Printmaker
We're both slowing it down, but i'm gonna execute Aeks anyways.:D (wanted to add the laughing emoji, but meh, thats what we got)

Right, update it is.
Near completion, some WE work remaining, some forests patches to be done, scripts for forest floors and grass mixes and some other stuff.

Thats more or less about it.
If, we were to work a bit faster, this could be finished in a few weeks, and I can finaly start... we all know what.

-Ant

Antony

Printmaker
So...
Its finaly time, to make another announcement.

I'm absolutely exstatic to announce, that...
FINALY!! After 2 and smth, years...

RMVILLAGE IS FINALY DONE!!!:D

My everlasting thanks to AerioOndos , who did a good chunk of the terra in the valley, as well as carci , for making that wonder of a script to paint the mountains and also to everyone who has made a house in the village, or has helped in any other way!!

Now, with this damned valley done, I am finaly free to move on to greener pastures, or in my case... the Wine-Dark Sea.;)

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I know the layout of this project pretty well and so think its a good idea for me to step in for Endy as approving mod. I'll go through any feedback on this with you.

Belated congratulations on getting this thing done. Its bigger than Parren and non even canon, geez. But its been a long time coming and the mountains are looking fantastic now