Completed House Upcliff by Booben, Ben and Jose*

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
I’m in love with the tests and inspiration you’ve taken. However I’m wondering if the town test Ben made will be included/ adapted for the project?

Glad to see the widows back!

Knight_Krawler

Messenger
Thank you, and good point we probably should have clarified about the town test.

Ultimately, we decided that the town test [that Ben assisted me in creating *wink*] wouldn't be in line with our vision for the island. We're aiming for a sparsely populated island due to the lack of resources required to sustain larger populations.

Reactions: Wazgamer

Knight_Krawler

Messenger
Thank you Elduwin,

As there are approxiametely 15 houses in total on the island, for consistency we will employ a homogenous style, with variation in shape and size. Inland builds such as the woodswitch and hovels that accompany the keep will be wooden, however as all hamlets are situated along the coast, all houses will be made of stone [potential for wooden outbuildings such as food storage or workshop].

Hopefully that addresses your question.

Knight_Krawler

Messenger
You raise a fair point Enah,

I would like to mention that it is difficult to quanitfy the number of houses in the village or the hamlets while we haven't terraformed the island yet. I disagree in having 13 buildings (not including outhouses) in the 'village' but would rather split the increase amongst all hamlets (by adding 1 additional house). I don't think though that it is neccessary to dwell on details such as this now, maybe we could bring this conversation up again once the terraform is complete? By doing it then, we'd have a more clearer picture of the space that we are working with and can negotiate more suitable numbers.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Howy

Royal Messenger
I am resigning my approval of this project for personal reasons. Note the project is not to be discontinued in anyway, just needs a new mod (i.e. can continue building while waiting on a new mod).

Reactions: Wazgamer