Hello!

_Benja

Street Preacher
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Ben, and I used to be pretty active a few years ago! Honestly, to start off, I apologize for my sudden absence. I had just moved to a new city to start college and that was incredibly overwhelming, especially in the middle of the pandemic... I had wanted to come back, but between work and my new schedule, I just never found the time :( I can tell a lot has changed, and I wish I was able to come on, but my computer is giving me issues that unfortunately prevent me from joining (I'll try to remember to post to get help on that). I hope everyone is doing great, and I'm so glad to see that this project is still coming along beautifully.

Cheers,
Ben (_Benja)

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Heya Benja!

It's been ages! You might remember I was a probbie of yours :D

With getting onto the server, what system are you using? Currently the best way is through the GD launcher I think, since there was an issue with forge that made it difficult to get in with the Helios custom launcher. There should be notes/solutions in techsupport on the discord!

_Benja

Street Preacher
Heya Benja!

It's been ages! You might remember I was a probbie of yours :D

With getting onto the server, what system are you using? Currently the best way is through the GD launcher I think, since there was an issue with forge that made it difficult to get in with the Helios custom launcher. There should be notes/solutions in techsupport on the discord!
Hello! I do remember Congrats on becoming a mod!! Also, I’m going to try to use the GD Launcher again and post results.

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
AerioOndos and Spikespiegel,right now. Poor _Benja in the middle.:

Edit: Hi _Benja, I remember you! And I feel you! My WesterosCraft life has been reduced to posting gifs from the sidelines.

giphy.gif

I know GD Launcher beta works.
But the guide we have doesn't mention that you need to, or how to enable beta. Therefore I feel it's easier to just tell people to use Curseforge. Following the guide we have for Curseforge works no problem.

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome back! I remember you as a guest unsure if they could ever be part of the team years ago. Glad all is well, former plot neighbor!
I hope to see you working in Dorne again soon!

• Love
Reactions: _Benja